Power Quest London May 31st 2013

I will be there come hell or high water :headbang: Wouldn't miss this for the world and I really reaaaallllyy hope as many people from the forum as possible can make it!

We owe it to ourselves and PQ to make it one hell of a night! :kickass:

Hey, thats great news Steve! My family is planning to visit England sometime in the spring or summer. We havent decided when exactly yet, but I'll tell my parents to aim for late May so I can be in that show! Ive been a big fan of PQ for years but never got to see them live. I guess this would be my opportunity.

I'll do my best to convince my parents Steve. And good luck with the show and everything!

I'll probably be there. I need to get tickets and a place to stay. Plus, maybe I can bring my lovely new girlfriend as well; who knows? :)

Will be a great experience...one last time!

Quantity of fans or quality of the fan? ;) In any numbers the PQ fanbase are an army to be reckoned with!

I hear you though. The tagline to PQ's legacy is always "deserving far, far more than they get". But you'd be surprised how hard it is to get people to commit to something. My gf and many of my close friends are diehard PQ fans but just can't scrap the cash together to get across to see the swan song - you know how it is these days.

Yeah man, I hear ya on the financials...it ain't easy these days that's for sure. In a way it's the opposite side of the coin to why we didn't do a full tour to say goodbye. Would have loved to but the "bottom line" said otherwise.

All I can say is to this is good luck and have a wonderful time. I hope people take a lot of pictures/videos and post here. Have fun!!!!