Powerfest after party predictions...

Yeah, that was a bummer when the cops busted it...but that only happened on the Saturday night...and that might also have been a result of the fact that there were another 20 ppl in the hallway just outside the room...haha. :p

Yeah that didn't help any :lol:

Ah, Saturday. I was just too dead to party on Saturday last year. I plan to rectify that this year...

I didn't come down until Saturday so I missed the Friday night party. I'll have to make up for lost time this year :heh:

I'm sure there's a few things that people would love to have in the "didn't happen" category from those parties. :lol:
Guilty! :loco: :oops:

I predict that I will be watching a bunch of drunk asses stumbling to their hotel rooms while I'm getting in my car to go home. No Ho-tel parties for me! :lol: :p

I predict some of the guys in Saturus and Thurisaz will need to remain sober, becasue we have to leave early on Sunday to make the next gig! hahaha

Nooooooooooooo!! If we knew that before.... haha
No seriously, there's gonna be a lot of happytimes. We just have to celebrate the Europe reunion tour!!

Cheers
Pino

Hey, don't tell everyone my plans Rebecca!:p
That's a bummer that you won't be "hotelin'" it this year. :(

Hi Rachel!

Well, so far I haven't said a word about other people's plans that hasn't already been spilled by other people themselves! :lol: :zombie:

The after-party drunkenness and debauchery don't interest me as much as going home, dumping off my pics from the camera, and then reviewing them. The earlier I get home the earlier the visual updates will hit the Web! ;) Perhaps if I still lived in the leaky ghetto I might be more inclined to want to stay in a nice hotel room for a weekend, but since I have my new fortress (castle) now I'll be wanting to come home. :D

I predict that everyone is gonna have a helluva good time, as long as Rob doesn't lose his "Bottle-O-Jack" this year ;):kickass:

Hi Rachel!

Well, so far I haven't said a word about other people's plans that hasn't already been spilled by other people themselves! :lol: :zombie:

The after-party drunkenness and debauchery don't interest me as much as going home, dumping off my pics from the camera, and then reviewing them. The earlier I get home the earlier the visual updates will hit the Web! ;) Perhaps if I still lived in the leaky ghetto I might be more inclined to want to stay in a nice hotel room for a weekend, but since I have my new fortress (castle) now I'll be wanting to come home. :D

Ahh I can understand. ;) I'll be looking forward to your pics too! It's been a while since I've been to a fest, so I'm looking forward to letting loose a lil bit. I never cause mass trouble or anything, but a little debauchery is OK in my book! Sounds like the new place is coming along well. :)

Then by all means let loose, my dear. Life's too short! ;)

Even though I won't be joining in the extracurricular activities, I hope the parties don't get busted. I guess it's not such a great idea to try and throw bashes that would make Caligula blush all split up into a block of individual hotel rooms. If Rob and Chris had the resources, what they should do is rent a banquet hall or something like that if any of the hotels offer those services. I suppose it could get really expensive with food 'n beverages and all the other stuff that goes with it. With so many drunken revelers in one location it could still get out of hand, too. Like the toga party and food fights in Animal House. Haha! :D I'm still gonna pass on the after-show stuff. I guess someone else will have to take the blackmail fotos. :heh:

^^ Haha! Why is that, is Brian a known horndog? :lol: If so, I did not know that but I'll remember that the next time I see him peering through those long bangs hanging over his eyes. Scary! :guh:

New prediction...those people not into partying like madmen will race over to the Winterkill show. ;)

No problem...more beer for the rest of us who will be having the time of our lives hanging out & partying with metal legends! :kickass: :p