Powerglove added to ProgPower USA Kick-Off Show

I know people bitch about everything, but I truly don't understand why people would bitch at adding another band FOR FREE. I've never seen PG, and while I'm not *excited* about them...sure, I'll check 'em out FOR FREE.

As long as #4 and #2 remain true, you could add anyone short of Vanilla Ice and I wouldn't care...if I don't like 'em, it's a good chance to go get a beer, food, or socialize.

Craig

Well said. You can't please everyone. I was so impressed with Delain's set last year and I talked to several people that thought they were "boring' and that Charlotte was "terrible", everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I haven't heard Powerglove either. I'll check em out and if they are not my cup of tea, I'll go drink, eat, shop, or socialize. That is the beauty of ProgPower! No one is strapping you to a seat and forcing you to watch ala Clockwork Orange! :yow:

Even if you hate Powerglove (and they seem to be a love or hate band), their addition does not adversely affect anything. If you want to see 'em, you can...for free! If not, you know exactly when to hit the bar/hotel/restaurant/whatever.

I am quite curious as to what kind of deal has been struck though. Wheels are turning...

I'm really curious about the 'why'. I'm also quite surprised that so many have never seen these guys. They're on nearly every tour, for chrissakes, stop showing up so late. ;)

Ha ha ha Glenn... hey another band never hurts... while you are on a roll you may as well add BOREALIS too, just for good measure... PPUSA XII is going to be a Monster-Fest... well done... Great Stuff.

I'm really curious about the 'why'. I'm also quite surprised that so many have never seen these guys. They're on nearly every tour, for chrissakes, stop showing up so late. ;)

I'll bet the "why" is because they are touing with Evergrey on their US tour and since they are going to be here anyway Glenn is probably being cool and letting them play for the hell of it. Just a guess though.

I'll bet the "why" is because they are touing with Evergrey on their US tour and since they are going to be here anyway Glenn is probably being cool and letting them play for the hell of it. Just a guess though.

It also doesn't hurt to do a favor for the booking agent of many bands that have performed at PP in the past & present.

LOL ill join the club of the never-seen-powerglove.

Just more reason to go to the thursday show! Ill be there!