PP USA IX: Replacement Band Announced

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Say hello to Sweden's Saint Deamon.

I would like to thank the 63 bands that took time to apply for the position. There is no way for me to reply to all of you with personal notes, but please note that I have filed away your contact information for the future. I'll also be passing them along to Shane for when the Showcase returns next year. I'd also like to thank all of the fans that took time to be involved with the process as well.

cheers,

Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't heard them Oh Yeah I have, I love their singer, excellent voice. Kinda like Lance.

Well I am definitely going to miss Serenity as I was really getting into that album.....

But I have to say I am digging this tune! Love the lead singers voice - definitely interested.. Nice one Glenn!

I posted the video a while back and you participated in the thread.

Must be the old age....

Gotta be the age and the time of the morning, and your so right, I have heard of them, but damn there is so much music posted here and so many bands to check out i do forget sometimes, just kick me in the ass when i do.

And i still stick by the post i made in the thread on Jan 15th concerning them, I Love the vocalist. Amazing voice.

I remember when you posted info on these guys awhile back. I think I posted a comment that something about their vocals (on the song "My Heart") reminded me of Europe circa "Final Countdown." Killer vocals. Layered harmonies.

This is an unexpected, but very welcome choice. Bravo!

These guys have to feel very proud after overcoming over 60 other bands to land this coveted spot on the PPUSA IX roster. I can't wait to ask them! :)

Nice work, Glenn. A solid addition to an already stellar line-up.

Bill

Don't know them but from the track you posted, I'm "prog snob" happy!! ;)

Steve

ps: I know, they're not really prog but it sounds good.