PP USA VII: Headliners confirmed

Have not heard a whole lot of Nevermore's material, but will definitely give them a good listen before seeing them in Sept. Any albums that you recommend as a starting point Zod??

YtseJammer said:
How did he "command" this moshing thing at a stadium show such as Gigantour? Just curious....b/c in NY, the seats didn't move.

An obvious exception based on the seating arrangement dude. Come on.

YtseJammer said:
As for moshing..."I'm abivalent".

Fair enough of course (we definitely don't want to bring up that 'ol debate again), I just figured with a little audience warning and knowing what Warrel generally asks the audience to do at Nevermore shows - that it could be a possible one time exception or something. If not, it's totally cool.

Jason

ragingsaxmachine said:
Glenn, if you have Nevermore here, you can kiss your no moshing rule goodbye.

!

Already prepared. The entire security squad (including extra this year) will be placed on the floor once the show starts. That includes the big door guys as well.

Glenn H.

MetalBry said:
Have not heard a whole lot of Nevermore's material, but will definitely give them a good listen before seeing them in Sept. Any albums that you recommend as a starting point Zod??

For me personally, the only Nevermore album that doesn't come with a high recommendation would be the s/t debut release. Other than that, the new one is amazing and probably my favorite (This Godless Endeavor), but perhaps for someone just starting out, I'd recommend "Dead Heart, In a Dead World" - I think it's their most initially accessible release and also contains KILLER songwriting. After "Dead Heart..." you'll probably want to get the new one and work your way back.

Just make sure you get the remasterd version of "Enemies of Reality" as the production is 10 times better than the non-remastered version. "Dreaming Neon Black", "The Politics of Ecstacy" and the "In Memory EP" are all excellent releases as well. Tough to go wrong really with any of their releases, but I think "Dead Heart..." is the best starting point for anyone just getting into the band.

Jason

Dark One said:
'Nuff said. Thanks for addressing it right away and full respect will be given to that rule.

I'm sure there will be some started and there is no way I can control every second down there. However, we will do our best.

Glenn H.

Harvester said:
Already prepared. The entire security squad (including extra this year) will be placed on the floor once the show starts. That includes the big door guys as well.

Glenn H.

Good call man. There's always a drunk bald guy who doesn't know when to stop :p

Harvester said:
I'll do it next week.

Beer time.

Glenn H.

Thanks, I can't wait! All I have to say is congratulations once again. You are the most respectable individual in the underground scene in North America. You deserve EVERY SINGLE CENT I spend at this festival and no matter what the lineups will be until the day the world ceases to exist, you can be damn sure I will be there.

Thanks for making this the best weekend of the year, every year! You have my full admiration, respect and support.

Dark One said:
Zod and I had the best seats in the house for that show. First two seats front and center. Warrel was acknowledging us the entire time as we were singing along. It fucking slayed.

Jason
same thing when i saw them live halloween night with opeth and into eternity
i knew all the lyrics and me and sheppard totally acknowledged each other the whole time practically.
it was fantastic.
long live progpower!:worship: :headbang: :hotjump: