PP USA VII: Headliners confirmed

Not to sound rude or anything, but trust me, with these headliners we won't miss you

I know. I have no complaints, the last two years have been awesome and I'm sure future years will be great. It's just that Evergrey and Nevermore are not to my tastes(too dark) so I'll leave the tickets which will undoubtedly sell out to those who really want to see them. Besides, thanks to Glenn I haven't been to Disney World in two years.

adaher said:
Not to sound rude or anything, but trust me, with these headliners we won't miss you

I know. I have no complaints, the last two years have been awesome and I'm sure future years will be great. It's just that Evergrey and Nevermore are not to my tastes(too dark) so I'll leave the tickets which will undoubtedly sell out to those who really want to see them. Besides, thanks to Glenn I haven't been to Disney World in two years.
um...you want to go (to DW) why?:erk:
Sorry, I'm too ecstatic to be nice right now. It's time for the high life. :p

Dark One said:
Ben, come on man, was that really necessary?? Obviously if there were any issues there, they are long since gone. Let it go.

come on man, glenn doesnt need 20 PP fanboys that come on here defending him every little mention of something that might piss him off the slightest bit :p that always gets old as hell. not saying he doesnt deserve it. after all, he's made september the best month of the year for the 600 or so of us who attend every single year :D

General Zod said:
Good luck with that.

Zod

Yah, I'll place a bet that the tickets, a month before the show, will be average $130 on ebay -- I never see anyone selling just the one day. Maybe scalping? Even then, $50 at the least. The only one selling his friday ticket for $25 will be ascension :p

wayland smithers said:
Nevermore, very nice. I have seen these guys several times but this is the first time seeing them do a full setlist. Every other time they have played the States they have opened for someone else, well aside from the one time I saw them at a small club and the city and of all places a roller skating rink somewhere in west New Jersey. How bizzare is that?
Jeff Loomis is a god by the way.

Bwahahaha... I remember that Nevermore gig at the roller skating rink... that was the weirdest fucking metal show ever, lol!

General Zod said:
Good luck with that.

Zod

I guarantee...they'll be available. I bought a one day ticket for a friend last year for $25. Probably will be able to get 2 day ticket for $50 this year. They were easily attainable cheap last year...and that was a stronger lineup.

SoNofBitcH said:
come on man, glenn doesnt need 20 PP fanboys that come on here defending him every little mention of something that might piss him off the slightest bit :p that always gets old as hell. not saying he doesnt deserve it. after all, he's made september the best month of the year for the 600 or so of us who attend every single year :D

You misunderstand me - I have no problem with a voice of dissent or a negative opinion (as long as they are presented with a degree of respect) - but to bring up a negative issue that CLEARLY is irrelevant and obviously dead and buried for one reason or another is just rude. Just my opinion.

trentdk said:
Yah, I'll place a bet that the tickets, a month before the show, will be average $130 on ebay -- I never see anyone selling just the one day. Maybe scalping? Even then, $50 at the least. The only one selling his friday ticket for $25 will be ascension :p

The $25 one day ticket was attained last year from this very forum.

Ascension said:
I guarantee...they'll be available. I bought a one day ticket for a friend last year for $25. Probably will be able to get 2 day ticket for $50 this year. They were easily attainable cheap last year...and that was a stronger lineup.

Okay, serious question: Who's selling tickets at such a loss? Is it someone that found out they can't make the show, or people that buy extras to profit (and fail apparently)?

I remember that last year there was one guy that wanted to attend Saturday only! He tried to sell his friday ticket until the last day and was not succesfull. I believe he dropped the ticket prices all the way down to around 20 bucks!

Holy Jesus on a stick!! Glenn! What can I say?!?! You are truly THE MAN!! I'm so ready for this show to happen. Is it September yet? You've just made my night work a whole bunch better. Kudos for this killer lineup. You continue to amaze me!!:hotjump: