President 2008

My theory:
Al Gore will announce his candidacy sometime before next year, and will win the people over and beat out Rudy in the presidential election.

Assuming Al Gore doesn't jump in, I've got Hillary vs. Rudy. I'd like Hillary to win in that case but it will be very close. I wouldn't mind having Rudy being president despite being a Republican.

I'd like Obama to win the primary, but there are more women voters than black voters, so Hillary will get the Dems' nod.

Uh...McCain USED to tell the truth as he saw it, but he doesn't anymore. I would've voted for him in 2000, but he's a sham now. The only stance of his that is vital anymore is his position on torture.

Rudy hasn't done a damn thing in his life except that he happened to have been Mayor during 9/11. His record is shit, and even New Yorkers believe that Bloomberg is and was a better mayor AND they believe that Bloomberg would make a better president. Just make him president of 9/11 so he'll shut up.

if i could...

simp16pres.jpg

I've been watching your race somewhat closely. I can't say I would prefer Hillary over Obama, but I think it's about time that the US had its first woman or black president. It will be a good change, and a good sign of the changing times. Personally though, I think I would like to see Gore re-run, but he seems to be hammering down every notion of re-entering the race.

I'm not sure if Obama would accept a vice presidential nomination, or if Clinton would want to ask him to run, but then again the Kerry camp took everyone by surprise (including Kerry himself) by picking up Edwards. I'm surprised Edwards isn't doing better in the polls, actually. I think that $400 haircut bullshit really set him back.

I think that'd be the best way though, because Obama is a young black dude. Hillary has a better chance to win now imo, but Barack would probably win after a sucessfull Hillary campaign.

Anyone but Hillary and Edwards.

Fuck John Edwards. He is a cunt.

Also:

This country isn't ready for a woman president. It will be Obama before Hillary.