Prior Park Dec 06 - Morningrise Revisited

FUBAR

Sep 19, 2004
UK
I go to Bath Spa University I took these pics just before for a went home for xmas las year...they are pretty big so may take a while to load. :)

Picture-121.jpg

Picture-120.jpg

Picture-105.jpg

Picture-104.jpg

Picture-095.jpg

Picture-082.jpg

Picture-046.jpg

Picture-044.jpg

Picture-043.jpg

Picture-037.jpg

Picture-035.jpg

Picture-028.jpg

Picture-025.jpg

Picture-016.jpg

Reactions: Pethical
really cool.. nice pictures. You can tell the cover was taken during the summer, or spring.. looking at the leaves on the trees - they look a lot more full on the album cover

I go to Bath Spa University I took these pics just before for a went home for xmas las year...they are pretty big so may take a while to load. :)

Awesome piccy's. I doubt if I could do better.:erk:

What are you studying at Bath Spa?

Good Luck there, tis a nice friendly city especially in the summer months. :)

I got lots of smiles wearing my "Damnation" T shirt walking up Milsom St and around Bath from the Ladies. :D

I went to see "Tony TS McPhee" at Moles last autumn :) "Groundhogs" just paying my respects, he is also abit of a comic between songs although he is still recovering from a mild stroke :(

http://www.moles.co.uk/banddetail.ihtml?BID=1490

Awesome piccy's. I doubt if I could do better.:erk:

What are you studying at Bath Spa?

Good Luck there, tis a nice friendly city especially in the summer months. :)

I got lots of smiles wearing my "Damnation" T shirt walking up Milsom St and around Bath from the Ladies. :D

I went to see "Tony TS McPhee" at Moles last autumn :) "Groundhogs" just paying my respects, he is also abit of a comic between songs although he is still recovering from a mild stroke :(

http://www.moles.co.uk/banddetail.ihtml?BID=1490

Thanks man. Yeh Bath seems really cool so far. Im studying digital design.

Ive been to Moles once or twice seems loads of cool bands have played there and I heard Portishead recorded their debut at the moles studio next to it thats kinda cool.