Production Prediction

I am sure there's triggers everywhere...My younger brothers band recorded an album in fascination street and my friend also produced it with jens. So they gave me some info how jens tend to work. When i first heard them that opeth might record an album in fascination stret "which jens had told them back then" i was curious to hear record production-wise. Because according information from that session and sound of couple other releases it might sound pretty "polished". My younger brother told me that back then steven wilson was supposed to involve production process and jens hyped it alot. As we all know, it didn't happen.

So long as the snare isn't unbearably "clacky", the bass drums dont sound like a typewriter and each part isn't too too distinct and seperatee (what lead to the sterile sound of D1 imo) i'll be happy and it'll be up to the music to impress

it's on roadrunner, everything's just going to be as loud as possible; pop music production. will sound like shit.

Nairolf said:
So long as the snare isn't unbearably "clacky", the bass drums dont sound like a typewriter and each part isn't too too distinct and seperatee (what lead to the sterile sound of D1 imo) i'll be happy and it'll be up to the music to impress
i thought i should tell you that the irony of your sig is lost to the fact that the font really isnt that big

From Mike's comments about the album taking awhile to get into, I'm expecting a layered production with overdubs and little guitar, keyboard, and bass background riffs and tweaks contrasting with the main riffs of songs. The attention to detail in the background will reward repeat and attentive listeners.

actually the font size was accidental, it was meant to be small and im too lazy to change it! sorry to dissapoint you but if you think it would be effective ina larger font I'd be more than happy to!

Layered sound is always good with metal, it makes everything merged and although each part is distinguishable it takes effort to pick out all the details, thats good news if mike said it