ProgPower USA VII DVD/CD

The Essence of Conviction

Evergrey Fanatic
Jul 26, 2007
Florida
Just received this in the mail, I bought it solely for the Evergrey included stuff but some amazing bands on here. I finally got to see a decent recorded version of an MMA song and I like it. :]

You've got me thinking I'm gonna have to watch that DVD again! You can barely see me in the DVD a couple times... but it's from behind and when the camera does a wide shot of the whole stage. I barely found me and I know what I look like and where I was standing (the rail, on the extreme left (stage right.)) The best part about being located there was that I had a nice view of Carina all night (Fredrik didn't smile or make much eye contact with the crowd, but as I recall he was still relatively new to the band when they played that show - might have been concentrating on getting the notes right. :lol:

It includes 2, Mark of the Triangle and Obedience. The sound quality is pretty good but not up to par with A Night To Remember.

Agreed. This definitely doesn't compete with ANTR with regards to production values, but it is a cool souvenir to have from my first time seeing the band live. For that reason alone it was worth the purchase to me.

If I'm trying to show off the band to someone who hasn't seen them before, I'll turn on ANTR every time.