PROGPOWER X Predictions

I have great faith in Glenn's ability to book bands for PPUSA X that will all make us go :OMG: then :kickass: :worship:notworthy:kickass: without having to make one hope/ guess/ etc, etc... No matter the bands, a good time will be had by all!!!!

SPECIAL? It says it will be a 'special' announcement. Well, that ups the ante, doesn't it. I was expecting some cool returning bands. NOW, I expect:

The Now You See 'Em Now You Don't Showcase
  • Serenity
  • Vandan Plas
  • Nevermore

The Main Show
  • Demons & Wizards Opening. They have only two albums, you know.
  • Fifth Angel Reunion
  • Falconer
  • Nightwish / Tarja Reunion
  • Shadow Gallery - These guys are aching to play a fest
  • Ark Reunion - with Jorn recording the entire set for a free to all PPers DVD.
  • Symphony X performing all of 'V'
  • Full Avantasia Set
  • Savatage Official 26th Year Reunion, including Jon and Zak
  • Ayreon Full Cast 3 Hour Set, including 'The Human Equation' in it's entirety.
  • Evergrey in the floor area playing the between set loudspeaker music, rather than the usual CDs

I don't think I'm asking for too much here. Get it done!

Steve in Philly

SPECIAL? It says it will be a 'special' announcement. Well, that ups the ante, doesn't it. I was expecting some cool returning bands. NOW, I expect:

Rotflmao. With the show they put on last night, I don't see Annette going anywhere.
edit: oh, I didn't notice the full on sarcasm level of the post. My bad. :lol:

Despite the cold situation around Nevermore and Glenn once hinting the opposite, I'm curious to know if they WOULD be back up for consideration by Glenn again.

This my really go out on a limb but i got to say it, i mean it has to happen sometime:

ALLEN/LANDE

The Now You See 'Em Now You Don't Showcase
  • Serenity
  • Vandan Plas
  • Nevermore

The Main Show
  • Demons & Wizards Opening. They have only two albums, you know.
  • Fifth Angel Reunion
  • Falconer
  • Shadow Gallery - These guys are aching to play a fest
  • Ark Reunion - with Jorn recording the entire set for a free to all PPers DVD.
  • Symphony X performing all of 'V'
  • Full Avantasia Set
  • Savatage Official 26th Year Reunion, including Jon and Zak
  • Ayreon Full Cast 3 Hour Set, including 'The Human Equation' in it's entirety.
  • Evergrey in the floor area playing the between set loudspeaker music, rather than the usual CDs

I don't think I'm asking for too much here. Get it done!

Steve in Philly

OK, you win! I would gladly sell my kids and both of my testicles for that show to happen. Hell I'd sell my wife just for the fifth angel reunion (but that's not really saying much at the moment...)