ProgPower X Predictions...

I'm pretty sure glenn should give you 'in front of the barrier' access for this set. ;)

...nerd.

:lol: Sure, if I give Glenn sponsorship money. :lol:

Trust me, I'll have a blast regardless. Just remind me of not trying to buy pizza at the bar right before the set. :lol:

Royal Hunt I am not interested in seeing, but my Matos interest has increased lately, so I'm hoping for a decent spot during the last set of Friday. The only bands I need to see are Sabaton (who I agree with Zod...they'll rule) and DSO.

Saturday will be my "go crazy" day for CM, Orphaned Land, and Pagan's Mind. I hope that Fates Warning is heavier live than some of their stuff is on CD...I dunno--I still don't fully get them. I think it sucks that they play none of the early stuff live too.

Prediction: there will be at least one person walking around with shit eating grin on her face because she got to see Pagan's Maximus, OM performed live, Vanden Plas, Circus Maximus and Pagan's Mind all in a mere 4 day span...

.... sooooo excited!!!!!.....

ProgPower X review:

Man, it was a great show until Sabaton came on and everyone's faces melted.

I've heard it said about some heavy bands that they are so heavy they'll make your ears bleed. I guess faces melted is even heavier. I wonder how you'd describe a band heavier than Sabaton?

Prediction: there will be at least one person walking around with shit eating grin on her face because she got to see Pagan's Maximus, OM performed live, Vanden Plas, Circus Maximus and Pagan's Mind all in a mere 4 day span...

.... sooooo excited!!!!!.....

I like the way you think Jen......I'll have to buy you a drink or 2 or 3 :lol:

I've heard it said about some heavy bands that they are so heavy they'll make your ears bleed. I guess faces melted is even heavier. I wonder how you'd describe a band heavier than Sabaton?
I once watched (from a safe distance) as Nevermore reduced an entire audience to scraps of gray matter and barely identifiable shards of bone fragment. It was awesome.

:headbang:

Zod

I once watched (from a safe distance) as Nevermore reduced an entire audience to scraps of gray matter and barely identifiable shards of bone fragment. It was awesome.

:headbang:

Zod

Wasn't that the reason why you lost your hair? I could swear to God it was the same night...