ProgPower X Predictions...

I dont care what happens I just dont want another Midnight episode! Gehhzzz!!!!!

A

Proud sponsor of:Seventh Wonder:headbang:

royal hunt will destroy the fuck out of everything, and any non believers will be converted, or they slowly melt into a puddle of human tar.

royal hunt will destroy the fuck out of everything, and any non believers will be converted, or they slowly melt into a puddle of human tar.

I once had a "PC Repair" guy tell me that Tool would make my face melt if I saw them live.I'm not a fan of them but it did peak my interest in seeing a show.Never made it though do to the fact that my wife said it was over if I came home with no face..........

ROYAL HUNT will bring JOHN WEST, DC COOPER, and maybe HENRICK BROCKMANN on stage.

A rather funny story.. John and I were talking at the Michelle Meldrum benefit and honestly I didn't recognize him. The topic of music and touring came up. I asked if I would know of the bands he's worked with, he said highly doubtful then mentioned Royal Hunt...to which I freaked out :Smokin: and said I couldn't wait for PPX as they are playing. He was shocked that I knew who RH was.

I asked if he was coming in for PPX and he's on a tour now with Motorcross, their band Ten Man Push is the official rockband for the motorcross series. www.myspace.com/tenmanpush solid rock n roll surely would be a nice suprise.

My Predictions

1. I will have no voice at the end of the week
2. I will have at least one tequila shot
3. One of you m'fers will have a tequila shot with me
4. Circus Maximus will slay me

:kickass: