PROJECTOR best D.T. album

we've had polls about it already. the majority of ppl is for the gallery. the others are more or less equally divided among projector, the mind's i and haven. few think skydancer is their best. now that dd is out maybe someone changed their mind, who knows.

my personal favourite is still skydancer.

rahvin.

I think Projector is their weakest. Not because of the clean vocals, but because of the album as a whole. It`s something less DT hanging over it, compared to the others.

It`s still very good, but songs like Doberman and Nether Novas (and Day to End) has nothing to do with DT as I see it. I`ll go for Haven, or it might be Damage Done from now on...

Hm, i listened to Projector straight through for the first time today, and i must say, it was dissapointing

might be musically complex and have good songwriting...but after listening to damage done, i had an image of DT...aggressive, brilliantly melodic brutality....projector just isn't "hard" at all :/

I have finally realized how beatiful album Projector really is..
Not just because of clean vocals...
- Very fine lyrics (like always) , now i´m starting to understand them..i guess ;)
- Veeeeery beatiful guitar solos
- Very beatiful and emotional singing (like always)..both clean and death growling

But all their albums are good...or at least all after Skydancer (Vocals are little bit....no offense but it sounds likes someone had broke Anders jaw and he just breaths into the microphone)

> beatiful album Projector really is..
>Not just because of clean vocals...
>- Very fine lyrics (like always) , now i´m starting to understand them..i guess
>- Very beatiful and emotional singing (like always)..both clean and death growling

YEESS!!
That's all I want to say.

but my best tune is Hedon:p

Projector is a good album. I really don't have a fav. album from DT because all their shit sounds kick ass to me. Some of it has to grow on me first though, the only thing bad. Damage Done is really kick ass, wouldn't mind hearing some songs off of Skydancer with DT's modern sound.