Pyramaze + Iced Earth show...?

Framing Armegeddon is huge...epic in proportion to any previous releases...Tim's a part of that. :headbang:

It could be that there will have to be some changes made in Pyramaze's older material in order to accomodate Matt's vocals. We'll see.

As you stated it is personal preference no doubt about it. And there is also no doubt that Pyramaze's older material will have to be changed because Lance does have a range that I doubt Barlow can touch comfortably from an epic standpoint. All in all, Barlow is awesome, Ripper is awesome (in his own ways), and Lance King is amazing as well. Hopefully I'll like the new Iced Earth stuff a lot better than I did TGB. I guess its just my habit of hearing Iced Earth for years with Barlow and Im still adjusting.

Wow, what a discussion. I am quite of the same opinion as GuitarRage, I kinda think that some people are so happy about Barlow coming back, that they leave the music itself in the back. I mean, it somehow seems people are of the opinion that IE:s music started sucking when Barlow left. Mind you, I don't think IE is still as awesome as before, but in no way is the music bad. On the contrary, it still kicks major ass, just not with the force of an atomic bomb.

Anyway, Barlow won't bring Iced Earth to Pyramaze, so I hope people are not dreaming of a new Iced Earth.

Hmm, I think this is not true, what does a killer voice menas if the music is crap ??? Si I went ahead and bough last Pyramaze Album and I really liked what I hear there...

So not just someone beeing happy about Barlow and giving a shit about the music...

A word to Lance King, a really good singer !!!

Rock on @ everyone:cool:

Hmm, I think this is not true, what does a killer voice menas if the music is crap ??? Si I went ahead and bough last Pyramaze Album and I really liked what I hear there...

So not just someone beeing happy about Barlow and giving a shit about the music...

A word to Lance King, a really good singer !!!

Rock on @ everyone:cool:

Not quite sure what you were getting at there, but I don't think that an amazing singer makes up for bad music. But I really think there are people who care so much about Barlow that at first they only care about hearing him, not necessarily the music. And I've never said that you would be one who doesn't care for the music, I just think that unfortunately there are people like that (quite a lot when it comes to Barlow). These are of course my thoughts and I could be totally wrong as I can't read peoples' minds, just something I think suits the way humans work :).