Q&A thread

A: Stem-cell research I assume?

Q: Why does my cat always land on his feet and I always land on my ass?

a:how many chinese restaurants would have served that up without u knowing??? lol,in all seriosness no but i have eaten kangaroo,actually the meat is very good for u,low fat content,had them as steaks and sausages,steak is a little bland though,makes sense to slaughter the pests and actually do some constructive with them,who else eats there national symbol lol.

q:is bitcomet the best program to dl torrents?,i find it quite good but there is always room for improvement.

nafnikufesin said:
A: Couldn't tell ya. I use sladinki, but I haven't been impressed with its selection lately.

Q: Have you tried using www.mp3search.ru ?

A: Nope.

Q: Why does women insist on calling guys "cuddly", "teddybear" and "cutie" when they know we go flaccid and won´t give them some when they say it?

(well DD probably does, cause he´s the most caring and (head)-giving man in the world) ;)

A: No need to ask that ? here. With all the perverts like me on the board. BTW 69 is not just fine it's fun.

Q: Will someone tell me it's 5 o'clokc somewhere?

DarbysDad said:
A: No need to ask that ? here. With all the perverts like me on the board. BTW 69 is not just fine it's fun.

Q: Will someone tell me it's 5 o'clokc somewhere?

a: Yes, it's 5 oclock somewhere

q: Why is orange jam called Marmalade?

DarbysDad said:
A: Actually yes. Say when were drunk and I'll make you a scientist like Rem.

Q: Do you mix your Wheaties with your Momma's to jam?

A: No, I actually don't.
Q: What is the most childish thing you do as an adult?