Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by The Main Man

A: Doesn't know what NP means or care to know for that matter!

Q: Stevie Ray Vaughan or ZZ Top?

A: SRV (and whats with The Hurricane? Can't hook up with a better wrestler than that? :p

Q: beards or shaven?

Originally posted by metalmancpa

A: SRV (and whats with The Hurricane? Can't hook up with a better wrestler than that? :p

Q: beards or shaven?

A: Beards look cool in the right situations and if its the right type of beard. i'm normally relatively clean shaven. :)

Q: why oh why is it impossible for a guy and a girl to be friends without other people assuming one wants the other as a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Originally posted by Slash Freeman

A: Beards look cool in the right situations and if its the right type of beard. i'm normally relatively clean shaven. :)

Q: why oh why is it impossible for a guy and a girl to be friends without other people assuming one wants the other as a boyfriend/girlfriend?

A: Because guys think about sex every sex seconds. Don't know about girls.

Q: NASCAR or NHRA?

Originally posted by The Main Man

A: Because guys think about sex every sex seconds. Don't know about girls.

Q: NASCAR or NHRA?

A: I don't know what NHRA is, but it's gotta be better than NASCAR.

Q: Why is the band Creed so popular?

A: Because some people took a chance and bought the album and found it to be very different to the singles they released, and then spread this news via word of mouth. :)

Q: Are metal fans the most narrow minded music fans in the world? (I already know the answer, but what the heck . . . ;))

Originally posted by Melancholia
A: :confused: I guess Zeanra can enlighten us
Uhm.....I know we have competitions where we throw our mobile phones and boots and where men carry women on their backs, but I didn't know we eat shoes :D

I see there's someone who's even more sophisticated than I :p

Originally posted by dreamwatch
A: Because some people took a chance and bought the album and found it to be very different to the singles they released, and then spread this news via word of mouth. :)

Q: Are metal fans the most narrow minded music fans in the world? (I already know the answer, but what the heck . . . ;))

a: yes they should all die
q: jayde will you be my girlfriend?

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~

Uhm.....I know we have competitions where we throw our mobile phones and boots and where men carry women on their backs, but I didn't know we eat shoes :D

I see there's someone who's even more sophisticated than I :p
:lol: finns are so funny :p
i knew about the competition where men carry their wives on their backs and the prize is the equivalent to the wife's weight in beer :lol:
and is it true that there's a day when the town's laziest is thrown into a lake :confused: :D

Originally posted by MightyA

Remember that i have to win the competition. :D
I was thinking a wife so small she could go in my pocket. Then the prize would be only 1/2 bottle, but I don't care as long it's free. :)

that's loser talk! :p
hmm.. i'm sure you can carry at least 40kgs.. which is not bad at all :)

Originally posted by terrymx

a: yes they should all die
q: jayde will you be my girlfriend?

A: I just felt like posting here. I'm sorry but I'm not Jayde. The thread had to continue and it seemed like Jayde would never show up, so I had to do something. I feel for you man, but life goes on, if there's anything I can do to help, please tell me. Oh, and in the meanwhile, this is not a fuckin' matchmaking bb! :mad: ;) :p

Q: How many love affairs have I had on this bb? (Please make a brief list and exclude Clipsy)

Originally posted by Eclipse
a: you mean you loved other gals than me?
q: how can i deal with this deception?:eek:

A: ...the way you deal with your Red Knight deception :D :heh:
Q: Why does it take two times longer pissing in cold weather?

Originally posted by IRoN

A: ...the way you deal with your Red Knight deception :D :heh:
Q: Why does it take two times longer pissing in cold weather?

A: because it takes longer for the warmth of the piss to break the frozen piss hole

Q: do you believe everything you read?

Originally posted by metalmancpa

A: because it takes longer for the warmth of the piss to break the frozen piss hole

Q: do you believe everything you read?
A: of course not
Q: when did the Opeth forum become so pathetic? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.