Queensryche ticket price

Am I alone in thinking that $39.50 is a bit much to see them? I dig LaTorre on vocals.. but damn. Hell, I think it's a tad much to see them in any form. Some locations are $22, I'd pay that in a heartbeat. I'm now leaning heavily towards not seeing them in Tampa.

I just saw Doro & Sister Sin for less than half of that. :erk:

Am I alone in thinking that $39.50 is a bit much to see them? I dig LaTorre on vocals.. but damn. Hell, I think it's a tad much to see them in any form. Some locations are $22, I'd pay that in a heartbeat. I'm now leaning heavily towards not seeing them in Tampa.

I just saw Doro & Sister Sin for less than half of that. :erk:

Yeah I think that's alot, and it really goes to show you how much money they want versus promoter confidence in how much they can draw.

It may be slightly high for a club show, but I have no doubt it will be a great night. Their set list is awesome and I'm sure the energy level will be high being Todd's first hometown show with the guys. Hoping for maybe a song from the upcoming album too....

Plus - i'm still trying to figure out a way to get to PP again this year, it's been too long... add buying a house on that and I have to be a little picky on prices for shows and stuff LOL.

If you're worried about 40 dollars, maybe buying a house was not the most intelligent option.

If you're worried about 40 dollars, maybe buying a house was not the most intelligent option.

Pretty judgemental post, IMHO. Every dollar counts, to be honest, so you cut where you can and need to. It's called "budgeting". And if it's someone's first house, yeah, it can be a stretch (was for me, years ago). I had to cut out a lot of "extra" things at the time, which wasn't very intelligent of me (from your perspective).

Ten years later, I sold the house for twice what I paid for it. I also would have paid more in rent each month than the mortgage, and I got tax breaks while I owned it, so buying it looked pretty damn smart to me. Hopefully it'll work out the same for Creeps.

Craig

That's pretty much what they charged prior to Tate leaving; they really should've adjusted it knowing not as many will be interested. Btw, by no means am I a Tate supporter, it's just a fact that a lot of their supporters won't go because of Tate not being there.

I paid like $9 a ticket through a local radio station promo here in Phoenix. Maybe there will be something similar in your town. FWIW Todd killed it and I would have paid the $30-40 price with no problem. Fuck Tate.