Question about the band

segaszivos

Jun 29, 2003
Baltimore
I was looking on KaZaa for a few mp3s of Symphony X before I knew which album to get, when I came across Castlevania Symphony of the Night music that declared that the band wrote it. Is this true? It sounds similar to Symphony X with a few differences.

We already discussed this before on another thread but i will answer you quickly anyway. In Japan the Castlevania sereis is called Dracula X. Since that particular game is called Symphony of the Night the names kinda merge together to specify the series (Dracula (X)) and the subtitle of the particular game in the series ((Symphony) of the Night) using a shorter title. Thus you get Symphony X. Yes the music sounds kind like Symphony X but of course it does when the setting of the game is real gothic like and music is inspired with rock metal and sounds from the baroque period.

symphonyXjapan said:
We already discussed this before on another thread but i will answer you quickly anyway. In Japan the Castlevania sereis is called Dracula X. Since that particular game is called Symphony of the Night the names kinda merge together to specify the series (Dracula (X)) and the subtitle of the particular game in the series ((Symphony) of the Night) using a shorter title. Thus you get Symphony X. Yes the music sounds kind like Symphony X but of course it does when the setting of the game is real gothic like and music is inspired with rock metal and sounds from the baroque period.

Ya, Dracula X is the japanese name for the castlevania series, i just didn'y put 2 and 2 together. Thanks.