Question and Answer Thread

Zhanna said:
A: It would be Urban..... to have my *birthdaydinner* that he should give me *LOL* :loco:

Q: What are you going to do this weekend ?.... :tickled:

A: If the ice holds, go fishing!

Q: What is your best consert memory? :hotjump:

lady_space said:
A: Go to Myrtle Beach to shoot archery and hit the beach.

Q: Same...

A: It must have been in Umeå with Tad, Nocturnal and Edguy..... when Edguy played and Urban camed out from the shower...... ;)

Q: Same......

House of Tintern said:
Q: What is your best consert memory? :hotjump:

A: When I got to meet the guys from Iron Maiden. Missed out on buying a t-shirt and other merch...but having a custom made IM t-shirt autographed is PRICELESS!

Q: If you could bring back one guitarist from "the other side" who would it be and what would you have them play?

kittybeast said:
Q: If you could bring back one guitarist from "the other side" who would it be and what would you have them play?

A: Chuck Schuldiner...probably asked him to play 'The Fragile Art Of Existance' by Control Denied or 'Perennial Quest' or 'Lack Of Comprehension' by Death

Q: What was the group/artist you listened to in childhood and are ashamed of most nowadays?

kittybeast said:
A: When I got to meet the guys from Iron Maiden. Missed out on buying a t-shirt and other merch...but having a custom made IM t-shirt autographed is PRICELESS!

A: Randy Rhoads. I'd leave the song up to him.

Q: Same question.

Coma777 said:
A: Chuck Schuldiner...probably asked him to play 'The Fragile Art Of Existance' by Control Denied or 'Perennial Quest' or 'Lack Of Comprehension' by Death

Q: What was the group/artist you listened to in childhood and are ashamed of most nowadays?

A: John Denver. My dad used to play his music all the time when I was a kid, so I couldn't escape it.

Q: Same question...

dargormudshark said:
A: Kiss

Q: Matlock or Walker,Texas Ranger???

A: Neither. :yuk:

I am also going to answer the "bringing back the guitarist from the other side" question -- Criss Oliva, and he could play whatever the hell he wanted to.

Q: Star Trek or Star Wars?

TwstDrSteph said:
A: Neither. :yuk:

I am also going to answer the "bringing back the guitarist from the other side" question -- Criss Oliva, and he could play whatever the hell he wanted to.

Q: Star Trek or Star Wars?

A: Neither :yuk: ...SW wasn't too bad up until they started doing the prequals :erk:

Q: The original or the TM cover of "Losing more than you have ever had"

A: What´s the differance? Don´t like Death anyhow, Heavy for me!

Q: Why doesn´t Urban Breed like Hammerfall?

House of Tintern said:
Q: Why doesn´t Urban Breed like Hammerfall?

Because the singer can´t sing.............NOT like him self..... :tickled:
I told him i wanted to hear him sing with them instead of their singer.... :headbang: ......