Question and Answer Thread

Coma777 said:
Wouldn't call that song sexy but DAAAAAAMN!!! WHAT A SONG!!! Ted Nugent's debut album is one of my all time favorite albums anyway ('Snakeskin Cowboys'!!!)! And thanks for the compliment kitty! :D

So I'm the only one who thinks that Nugent's "Stranglehold" has got some very sexy or sexual grooves?? The rhythm exudes sex! I must the only perv cuz it turns me on!! :oops:

Let's just keep it at

Q: What's your sexiest song?

kittybeast said:
So I'm the only one who thinks that Nugent's "Stranglehold" has got some very sexy or sexual grooves?? The rhythm exudes sex! I must the only perv cuz it turns me on!! :oops:

Let's keep it to the fact that my virgin self can't understand it! :D
And Urban...I was just thinking the same thing! :D

wisconsin wicked chick said:
A: Be cheated on.

Q: How many shoes does Metal Rose have? This includes boots.

A: Probably enough to start her own store.

Q: Worst pick-up line? (you've ever used or had used on you)

lady_space said:
Originally Posted by Kim K

Q: Worst pick-up line? (you've ever used or had used on you)

A: (from a black guy) Ever see the movie Jungle Fever? (me: no) You should. :p

Q: same...

A: (at a club, while "Rape Me" by Nirvana was playing) Excuse me, would you mind raping me? (used on me)

Q: If you could be any kind of animal, what would you be and why?

The worst pick up line I have ever had used on me: From another girl "Excuse me, do you have your period right now?" Me: "No, do you need a quarter for a tampon though?" Girl, "No, just making sure you couldn't give my hot friend a lame excuse for not fucking him." I spilled my drink on her.

A: Anything by Bite-Me Spears, Madonna or Christina Gag-me-Lara.

Q: Why won't people come up with their own new questions?

-MetalRose

MetalRose said:
The worst pick up line I have ever had used on me: From another girl "Excuse me, do you have your period right now?" Me: "No, do you need a quarter for a tampon though?" Girl, "No, just making sure you couldn't give my hot friend a lame excuse for not fucking him." I spilled my drink on her.

A: Anything by Bite-Me Spears, Madonna or Christina Gag-me-Lara.

Q: Why won't people come up with their own new questions?

-MetalRose

A: because after a day of hell (school) my brain is weak, and i jsut dont have the creative insight to make my own questions.

Q: same

No-Mercy said:
A: because after a day of hell (school) my brain is weak, and i jsut dont have the creative insight to make my own questions.

Q: same

A: Well, duh, read above my avatar... I'm a lazy bitch!! :)
Q: (now I'm under pressure to perform, eh?) If you could visit anywhere in the world, money was not an object and you didn't have to worry about your safety, where would you go? And why? (<--look! 2 questions at once! Who says I'm lazy? Oh, yeah... me. :)

lady_space said:
A: Well, duh, read above my avatar... I'm a lazy bitch!! :)
Q: (now I'm under pressure to perform, eh?) If you could visit anywhere in the world, money was not an object and you didn't have to worry about your safety, where would you go? And why? (<--look! 2 questions at once! Who says I'm lazy? Oh, yeah... me. :)

Wow now your really making me think.

A; Well actually I'd just like to travel the world and see everything but if I had to choose one I'd say probably Australia, because I'd love the opportunity to go scuba diving off the Great Barrier Reef.

Q: Same question (not because I'm lazy, but because I'd like to know what some of you would choose.)