Question & Answer Thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.
A : That's confidential, besides, I wouldn't want that person to know I'm stalking her, would I? :D

Q : So this is it, fellas?

a: this is it, my one shot at the big time, yes. it's going to take place in the next 5 years. continuously.

q: do you know anyone who's been in the papers?

a: i've only had a small interview in a business weekly. oh, and you can hear me roar here if you really want, but i'd hardly call that 'famous'. cool maybe, distinguished maybe, but famous? bah. i will be in 2030.

q: do you find lavish surroundings sensual?

A: Yes.

Q: How many cousins do you have?

A: Been cheated on. Does that count?

Q: Do you buy/sell using ebay?

Arch said:
Q: Do you buy/sell using ebay?

A: Yeah, I buy stuff... sometimes... used to, at least, now I've got pretty much everything I was interested in :)

Q: Does e-commerce make your life easier, or gives you a headache (over frauds and stuff like that)?

a: i am a smoker, but i approve of the laws that forbid smoking in restaurants and other public venues. i am unsure about pubs tho, forbidding one to smoke while drinking is really a bit torturous although i can see the plight of the non-smokers.

q: you?

i'm a non-smoker, but i don't care if people around me do. life is unhealthy in quite a few ways, so why bother. i could as well rant about the feinstaubbelastung in cities.

do you usually tolerate other opinions, or do you try to convince other people that yours is the right one?

A: It really depends on the person, what makes him look better, and whether his hairs are soft or not. But mustache = gay, definitely.

Q: Do you like women with short hair?

A: :yuk:

(that's a no)

Q: You?

Arch said:
A: :yuk:

(that's a no)

Q: You?

A: I said it and saying it again: please, no hair below the waist-line :D I don't care how long the hair on the head is, really, it always depends on a person.

Q: Men in leather pants: gay or uber-gay?

A: I used to, but not anymore.

Q: What's your favorite food for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.