Question For Mikael

:rolleyes:

He's got a point. You ain't shit without all the Eidolons. That's funny. This thread starts all... "Mikael, I have a question!" and now it's converted itself to Playstation musts! People here that have asked them many times themselves in the past can answer most of the questions posted.

As far as the infamous Australian tour question...I don't know if that's in his power to decide. Maybe I don't know what the hell I'm talking about and he'll come in here and tell ya like it is.

:)

well, im mikael.
you all suck.
goodbye. we are going to make our new album a bit different. we've got corey taylor from slipknot on for one of our songs called "can't tell me what to do", and fred durst is rapping on another.
we are so sick of the whole "opeth" image thing, so we're gonna change our name to "puff doggs".
i am god so i can do what i want.

We are all answering the questions because they are bad ones!!!! Mikaels favorite band is Camel!!! If he even has one. Anyways Chocobos rule!!! Kweeeeeeeeee!!!!

Originally posted by Morningrise
We are all answering the questions because they are bad ones!!!!

Sooo true, I mean when he answered my questions, at least I thought them out for a few days, made sure they were good ones. I mean I knew it was a rare shot at getting them aswered, and when he did I jumped for dear joy...

Over the course of reading many Mike interviews, some of his favorite bands are..

Morbid Angel
Katatonia
Porcupine Tree
Camel
Bathory
and alot of 70s prog

so yeh, try reading all his interviews, and I guarantee you, ALOT of your questions would be answered...:cool:

Morningrise
We are all answering the questions because they are bad ones!!!! Mikaels favorite band is Camel!!! If he even has one. Anyways Chocobos rule!!! Kweeeeeeeeee!!!!

? !!! ? !!! You seem hyper, Morningrise.

I figured this was directed at my comment. Yes, it's true. Not many good questions are being asked, but I still say some people here can answer most the questions that will be asked because they've asked them themselves many times in the past. The interviews are a key source of information as well.

I've been meaning to ask you. Is that...Lestat?

Kweeh!

Well the Kweeeee, was the Chocobo sound of course, not a burst of hyperness, heh. Anyways yeah, I think a lot of people are just trying to get Mikael's attention, which is ok, just think of good questions I think. And the avatar, your close, it isn't Lestat, but its Alucard from Castlevania. Good guess though.