to mikael.. if your reading this post??

absent4

New Metal Member
Sep 15, 2008
hej mikael, i was wondering what kind of songs you where thinking of playing in norway? i would love to hear black rose immortal, from 9.43 to 11.55 is just chilling, love that part. overall the acustic parts with vokals is just amazing.
and also what are your toughts about playing in such small intimate places? anyhow... this is the first time i ever see you live after being a big fan of your music for over 10 years:) soo looking forward to that..

best regards..

hej mikael, i was wondering what kind of songs you where thinking of playing in norway? i would love to hear black rose immortal, from 9.43 to 11.55 is just chilling, love that part. overall the acustic parts with vokals is just amazing.
and also what are your toughts about playing in such small intimate places? anyhow... this is the first time i ever see you live after being a big fan of your music for over 10 years:) soo looking forward to that..

best regards..

Do you have to know everything in advance? Hate surprises?

Hey Mikael and the rest of the band, I was wondering what kind of songs you guys where thinking of playing in Norway? I would love to hear Black Rose Immortal, from 9:43 to 11:55 is just chilling, I love that part. Overall the acoustic parts with vocals are just amazing.
And also what are the band's thoughts about playing in such small intimate places? Anyhow...this is the first time I'll ever see Opeth live after being a big fan of their music for over 10 years:) so looking forward to that..

best regards..

Fixed, since Mike isn't quite a solo act (even if the rest of the band thinks they're his bitches)

no need to be fixed, i was asking mike since it seems like his the only one in the band responding on this forum.. as far as i know.
ohh and pardon my english, hope i have you`r forgiveness.... jævla drittunger!!! :)

Yeah Mikael reads and responds to every message on this forum, he has so much time..

Also they play Black Rose Immortal EVERY gig, its a surprise you didnt know :O

And the forecast for this thread:
shitstorm-flyer.jpg

JA, det er mye drittunger her :lol:

Mikael has stated in an interview somewhere that they are going to change most of the setlist from 2008 - he said something like only one of that setlist's songs will reappear. He has promised us "Hessian Peel" (he did that at the Metalrockfestival in Lillehammer in August - [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJnzOsjQlU0&feature=channel_page[/ame]) and I guess they'll also whip out either "Burden" and "The Lotus Eater", or both.

JA, det er mye drittunger her :lol:

Mikael has stated in an interview somewhere that they are going to change most of the setlist from 2008 - he said something like only one of that setlist's songs will reappear. He has promised us "Hessian Peel" (he did that at the Metalrockfestival in Lillehammer in August - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJnzOsjQlU0&feature=channel_page) and I guess they'll also whip out either "Burden" and "The Lotus Eater", or both.

I heard that about Hessian Peel, too. It's gonna be SICK to see that song live.