Question for the guys

Try dating prepubescents. They tend to be less controlled by sexual impulses. And you never have to worry about coming across the touchy topic of "why do you want me to shave down there." :lol: right kush?

I think there are a select few guys that are out there looking for true love, and they seriously want that. But in typical male nature the hormones are always going to reveal the goofiness of stupid dick thinking behaviour, and unfortunately dick brains aren't very smart so mistakes are made. And even more unfortunately it seems that MOST guys think only with the tiny brains that reside within their genitalia, and thus make up much of the population. All guys are gonna make the mistake of thinking through their hormones at some point, just try and find one that thinks the least. But I am only 16 don't listen to me.

I always do the opposite of what my dick wants, leaving me in unfortunate situations when every fucking girl i know abuses of my feelings and walks all over me. You stupid cunts have the good ones and just use them as toilet paper in the way of looking for the bad ones that "broke your hearts". I have no pity for you, bunch of mindless whores.

Misanthrope i can relate. I don't date anymore because i always get all lovey dovey and then get fucking mutilated. Now i have reverted to the shallow, fuck the pretty girls attitude and i don't spend time with them after. They don't seem to mind either most of them. One day maybe i will actually try a relationship again but it is too fucking hard and i get demolished every time i have a breakup.

If the woman's fiiiiine looking and have a good personality (not
required, really), I have absolutely no problem thinking with
my war hammer. Hammering on that smoooth babe!
In the opposite situation, I think with my feet: RUN!!!!!!!!!
Brains are for my metal studies.