Question for the guys

Juggie, don't u get all philosophical now.
Girls are the ultimate evil, everybody knows that. They
manipulate and deceive worse than any man could ever think of.
And that's just how it is. Men might be pieces of shit, but at
least we're not the kind of shit with worms in it......
:Shedevil:

Men are pigs - well most are.

And I've really come to notice it with my daughter now ready to turn 17. I've known my wife for 23 years. I always noticed that other guys would stare at her - but it was different as a boyfriend/girlfriend husband/wife thing. I always knew I had her at the end of the day.

But, my daughter is a different story. I know I can't really protect her - I can only teach/guide her to protect herself, because I can't be with her all the time. But when we are together, I notice ALL ages of pigs (oops, men) staring at her, and not just idly glancing, but that drooling sort of stare. But mens hormones are sometimes pretty powerful. A year or so ago, I was outside waiting to pick up my daughter from a dance, and I was wqiating with several other fathers. Many girls were leaving the dance - all at the age of our own kids. We all looked at each other, and commented how these girls looked, and how we could envision others staring at our daughters in an unhealthy way.

You could start a whole other thread on how guys react to how girls dress, but a lot of teenage girls do look really sexy - period. Can't take that away from them. But why do some men think that "look" gives them carte blanche to touch, etc?

Woah, I just picked off the biggest piece of dried skin from my ear.

I guess some people just aren't worth the whole trouble of the relationship thing, that goes for male or female.

Do all guys think with their dick?

Well, to answer your question bluntly, NO. I am a firm believer in what you present to the opposite sex, is what you will get back in return. In turn, ones own attitude and demeener is what draws certain people to you. Most of my friends and most guys I know, are horny fucks, but thats hangin out with the guys. With their significant others they are perfect gentleman. I think alot of guys like fooling around with sexual inuendo, cuz hey, sometimes its fun. But really, unless you are a 15 yr old virgin still in High School and jerk of like a race horse (we were all there at one time), there is no reason for me to believe all guys think with their dick. I mean if you seek intelligent and classy individuals, ones with a mature brain, and not a frat boy mentality; then you will have no problems finding men that are respectful, and all around nice guys. trust me they are out there, I'd like to think I'm one of those guys, and I'm sure alot of guys here can make that same claim. ;)

Originally posted by Cows on million man march
hmm..must buy one (damn i wish there was a thunbs up smily)

grinser003.gif

Originally posted by Lordenlil
Juggie, don't u get all philosophical now.
Girls are the ultimate evil, everybody knows that. They
manipulate and deceive worse than any man could ever think of.
And that's just how it is. Men might be pieces of shit, but at
least we're not the kind of shit with worms in it......
:Shedevil:

So we are all shit, no matter what kind of shit. And some people wonder why people who uses my nick exist...