Question to the moderators.

MiniMoose

Apr 22, 2008
Will this forum get an upgrade some day?

There are many great forums out there and this one seems stuck in limbo. It's not a big problem for me, but it would be nice to see Katatonia have a forum that reflects the band somewhat (Dark, fresh and evolving?). Has this been discussed before?

Got this back in 2006:

Hello -

This is a warning message for the KATATONIA forum. Numerous people have complained to me about posts by you. Please keep your posts mature and intelligent as possible, as we request in the forum FAQ.

Thanks for your understanding.

:)

Got this back in 2006:

Hello -

This is a warning message for the KATATONIA forum. Numerous people have complained to me about posts by you. Please keep your posts mature and intelligent as possible, as we request in the forum FAQ.

Thanks for your understanding.

:)

Heh, I wonder what people complained about? I can't remember a single offensive post you've made ...

Edit: Come to think of it, I do remember a few rather racist pictures here and there. ; P

I remember I used to be somewhat aggressive (although not in a serious way, it's teh internets!) and I didn't get any warnings :tickled:
I did once get a warning of some sort from Jesse, that I offended Katatonia. It was once again Mr Dark_Exile though that stalked me and used my info and pictures (and my music FFS!!!) to pretend to be someone else (in that particular case, me). Luckily that got sorted out, and his fake Myspace got suspended.

^:lol: yeah ive been hostile on here and never had any problems, its just the internet afterall

we'll all get butthurt over which is the best katatonia album for years to come :)