question

Catalyst Korps

Music Monkey
Apr 14, 2002
California
Hey everybody!, I just recently started listening to Vintersorg, i don't own any albums unfortunately, one song I have is The Enigma Spirit, I also have the lastest Borknagar CD (which in my opinion is excellent), what songs would you suggest I look for or better yet, which albums? :)
If any of you could help my out, it would be most appreciated:)

Welcome, Catalyst Korps!

I would recommend getting Cosmic Genesis or Till Fjälls. Both are great CDs. And the song you downloaded is: "The Enigmatic Spirit" which is from Cosmic Genesis. Some more songs to download are any of the songs of Vintersorg. It's hard to not like any of them. Whichever one's you find, get them! It's worth it. I hope you enjoy Vintersorg, and welcome to the board.

Thanx! hehe i'm probably going to go CD shopping tomorrow:D I think i piss off my parents because i've been buying CD's everytime i get enough money:lol: anywayz.... thanx for the CD titles I will be sure to check those albums out:)

I will boldly asume you don't speak swedish, so I would suggest Cosmic Genesis as well, I started with that one, but I now have Till Fjälls as well, seeing as I liked the swedish songs on CG a lot.
I am not that good at swedish, so I have no idea what the songs are about, but I like the sound.

Just buy them all at once.

Or no. You might get that famous "vintersorg overload", and that would not be a good think. Buy them one and one and listen to them carefully...;)

-phyros ( strucked by the Vintersorg flue? )

@ OceanbarD: hehe that's what i have been doing all day lol

@ Salamurhaaja: you are very correct, I speak english hehe no swedish.... Usually I emphasis more on the sound, if i don't get the lyrics at all hehe:rolleyes:

@ Phyros: hehe wouldn't want an overload haha, but i'll probably get Salamurhaaja's suggestion for the first album:)