question

And still day, masturbation isn't a sin, so I don't see why you can't beat off as much as your little heart wants.

Actually, it is. Sperm is considered a living thing, and if you whack off, then it's like you're killing potentiol people. According to the bible (Old Testament, at least) whacking off, homosexual sex, safe sex, and sex before marriage is not allowed, because you are wasting sperm. You're only allowed to cum if it's in a woman. Which is why lesbians are not forbidden (no waste of sperm).

So, yeah, any religion that allows lesbians, but not jerking off to them, is sadistic.

That's crazy logic cause if you don't releive yourself from time to time then you'll get blue balls and be in pain from having sperm swollen testies....and if you came without protection in a woman every time then the world population would be in more of a mess than ever.....so wtf?......

lol...in seventh grade, i discovered masturbation while working towards being a devout christian. a voice told me that masturbation is wrong, so i asked god to punish me if i ever masturbated again. i have masturbated several times since then. i'm no longer a christian, but i have been punished.

It's a totally natural sin, and there is no scriptural evidence for wasting "seed." There is one single verse that people try to deduce it from, but it has nothing to do with the fact the guy came on the ground.

who gives a shit what religion any of these guys are....this isn't fuckin hollywood, its music....if you like it then keep diggin it... if you find it offensive dont be self centered and bitch about it (not saying you are...cause your not) but simply dont lisen to it

It's a totally natural sin, and there is no scriptural evidence for wasting "seed." There is one single verse that people try to deduce it from, but it has nothing to do with the fact the guy came on the ground.

Actually, yes it does. I remember the verse in Hebrew, and loosely translated it means "You shall not waste sperm in vain" or something like that. It's actually quite a clear passage.

I agree, even though beliefs may differ, and even if individuals, like me, are disgusted by certain beliefs, they should never be tempted to direct this disgust from the belief to the believer. Like Jesus presumably said: hate the sin, not the sinner.

I understand, but again, this is a blind belief. The only reasoning to validate the bible as a sacred text is a circular, and thus faulty one. The bible is sacred and true because it is god's word, and god exists because the bible says so.

good to see you posting a little bit again pethian. its been too long.

Actually, it is. Sperm is considered a living thing, and if you whack off, then it's like you're killing potentiol people. According to the bible (Old Testament, at least) whacking off, homosexual sex, safe sex, and sex before marriage is not allowed, because you are wasting sperm. You're only allowed to cum if it's in a woman. Which is why lesbians are not forbidden (no waste of sperm).

So, yeah, any religion that allows lesbians, but not jerking off to them, is sadistic.

I Must have killed whole cicilizations on my stomach then!