Quitting Internet forums

almost 3 weeks now. :headbang:

had a dream that i smoked 2 smokes last night, woke up and panicked for like 10 seconds. :dopey:

I'd quit UM too, but then I'd have no life whatsoever outside of go to school, do homework, eat dinner, listen to a CD or two, mastrubate, sleep.

Dude, seriously..it makes a whole lot of sense and I encourage you with it all. I have been saying the same thing to myself for a while now. Good luck and I shall do the same soon..hopefully.

<mbmtof> you'd rather be bored when you're not doing anything`?
<egj> i'll fucking
<egj> i don't know
<egj> eat macaroni

genius.

i could give a shit about spending a lot of time on this forum (other forums i go to for a few months then ditch them), since i do a lot of cool shit with my life that i'm very happy about. the only thing it gets in the way of is me not reading enough books, but i read a lot anyhow so it's okay.

also i think the only reason my postcount is so high is because i

hahaha

i wouldn't consider having a deskjob and being able to internet throughout the day an advantage. there's sort of a reason i'm not on the computer much during the weekends.

it's funny that footbalm and erik chat online in English with one another ... :lol:

i'm with NAD, I still do enough shit in my life that this does not feel like an obsession ... shit ... i make a living off the net.

yeah, me too. :loco:

think i'm gonna grab a harry potter book, the noltem demo, and head to the mountains tomorrow. :kickass:

i don't post near as much as I used to when I was a nerd sitting behind a desk. now i work about 50 hours a week, on my feet without a computer, and get paid more.

also, maybe it's just my current mood lately, but a lot of threads on RC and UM in particular have not interested me, so i usually just scour the internet for some band that may blow me away.