Quote thread

(12:28:50 AM) London: in a proper way explain to me why they use hot skinny women in ads and on covers of magazine and how woman are held to look good in the workplace
(12:30:04 AM) Jackafur: i dunno apparently being leaner is more attractive then having some meat on your bones
(12:30:38 AM) Jackafur: in the workplace legally i thought it didnt matter
(12:30:46 AM) Jackafur: as long as you look presentable
(12:31:03 AM) London: haha yeah this paper is confusing i just wanna stop already
(12:31:14 AM) Jackafur: i just like vaginas
(12:31:26 AM) Jackafur: you can use that in your paper if you want

That's so hot. Kinda like her. Goonies never say die.

kerrigreen.jpg

EDIT - I'm beyond drunk as hell. So yea, that's what I'm doing right now, looking up shit about the cast of "The Goonies". It's a miracle that I can even type right now.

Where I work the women can literally wear whatever they want and never get in trouble. But if I so much as have my tie crooked....

Fo Rlz. I understand a lot of women get shit on at work. And that sucks. But there are just as many jobs where women get away with murder and men are overworked for the same pay (see my job). Same goes for men. Ones sex has never determined ones ability to fuck another over. It all comes out in the wash.

And the whole thing with women bitching about how the media brainwashes them into thinking they have to look a certain way. UMMMMM they don't do that to men? Whens the last time you saw a Levis ad that had a dude that looked like me in it? They are all skinny as fuck OR they are all ripped as shit. The media does that to EVERYONE not just young women. Stop crying about it and eat a fucking burger. I can't stand skinny chicks.

Sorry, wrong thread, I know. [/rant]

I swear to god you all might not have hot sisters that i can talk about... but i swear to god im going to fuck all of your daughters.

Oh and Nick at the Diner: "Shut up and chew this gum already" (Mike replies something, then Nick responds) "I know, I was talking to me"

Referring to Metal Blade getting back to us about our press kit.

JKasmala (9:33:50 PM): do you think they even listened to it?
MetalMarioZ3 (9:34:08 PM): yea
MetalMarioZ3 (9:34:17 PM): cause they emauled the myspace
JKasmala (9:34:31 PM): you just made a new term
JKasmala (9:34:35 PM): "e-mauled"
MetalMarioZ3 (9:34:40 PM): hahaha
MetalMarioZ3 (9:34:41 PM): yes

I would suspect they didn't. They probably sent you guys the same generic ass "e-maule" they sent us. It's more of a courtesy to say "yes we have your piece of shit press kit that no one wants so you don't have to waste anyone's time sending another one."

Now if you guys tunes lowers and maybe throw in some (make that a lot) of pig sequels and alarm clock chords.... THEN they might be interested haha.