Rahvin, I'm bored.

I feel the gay side crawling in
I fuck it in with joyful grin
I breathe inside and keep it there
This gayness I will not share

I'm sorry, I prefer going solo.

Actually I'm really tempted to do a really quick and shoddy cover, complete with lisp...

oh good, i see you people have found your entertainment before i noticed this thread's existence. :D
well, i would have just added to everyone's disappointment: i'm not much one for chatting in this unbearable heat and with the weariness i'm carrying around today. i'm still feeling slightly queasy and kinda weak. but i'm sure tomorrow will be a brighter day, wouldn't it?

You're not gay, but your boyfriend is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but I refuse to gayify Morningrise and panicked when nothing else came to mind.

King Chaos said:
Morningrise is an immense album... My fav Opeth album is Still Life. What's yours rus? Does anyone here hate opeth with a passion? I hate people who always flame opeth.
Well Morningrise is my most favouritest album ever. :p Still Life is great too, of course, as they all are. They're still in my bad books for failing to do a proper European tour for Damnation though, and not playing Face of Melinda, Benighted, and To Bid You Farewell at all in England.

I'm the nihilist bear too, hurray. I don't hate Opeth, i just like bashing them once in a while. ;) I watched them in Athens few months ago though, and i think it was a great gig, i got to hear To Bid You Farewell, which rocked.