Rahvin, I'm bored.

Yeah, BWP and Deliverance are definitely the two least good albums.

I wonder how pleased Rahvin will be to find an Opeth discussion in a thread with his name in the title? :p

Lethe85 said:
good.jpg

"Shit happens when You party naked"
I guess this is a good place for bored on line or WTF -
I'm sure we all know of cover bands -
Well there is one for Judas Priest called Nudist Priest -
Of course they play naked -
Only photo I could find -
http://www.toniwells.com/b_nudistpriest.htm

Rob Halford on Nudist Priest. "'What was the singer like and how big is his unit?'"

Does this qualify for homoerotic?

hm, I don´t know what he´ll do with the ones who don´t listen ;) I just think it´s funny how he wrote it. And I am waiting for that band to get a record-deal, damn.... So many people like them meanwhile. And if you have a spare minute, write into their guestbook please =) so they know about the new listeners :) You can say hello from fireangel if you want.

btw, I just read that Opeth lost their label :(

fireangel said:
btw, I just read that Opeth lost their label :(
so they're not "slow and discoordinate death metal" anymore? :(

disclaimer: there is a small chance that i will totally love opeth in a short while, in which case i shall edit the above statement to read "damn. now that i was starting to like them!"

after 27 years of intellectual honesty, i think i need a break.

Opeth.com said:
Music For Nations have now officially closed their doors. Opeth have luckily been dropped from BMG/Zomba and is looking through new offers at the moment.

I guess Opeth is afraid of fame and fortune. ;) Well, I don't mind.

Who can spot the grammar error in the quote?

@rahvin: Slow? Disco-ordinate? :p

Well no, but it's always reassuring to see i'm not the only one thinking so. :p

What's that damn quote, I can't remember. A bit like: "every woman thinks she's insane, it's part of being normal". Or something. :bah: Anyway, it fits here, so someone say it properly.

1038910932_erthugbear.jpg

evil.jpg

and now, with renewed confidence in myself, I WILL KILL THE DAMN PAPER AND SEND THE SPOILS OF WAR TO THE FUCKING JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC INEQUALITY TOMORROW. if they don't publish, they die. :heh: