Votes: 6 3.9%

Votes: 4 2.6%

Votes: 7 4.5%

Votes: 24 15.5%

Votes: 56 36.1%

Votes: 57 36.8%

• Total voters
:headbang: 10

I can't get enough of this song. And to think, my hopes were gone of still life-quality writing. Dammit, this song is NOTHING like I would have imagined it to be. Totally blew my mind and holy shit was I surprised upon first listen. It never ceases to bring chills down my spine. Some of the finest riffs I've heard in recent opeth.

^ Agreed. This song is plain GROOVY. I mean, the rythm, the bass, the drums...they play off each other so well, it's fucking TIGHT literally. Great production from what I've been able to hear.

10 fucking amazing ive listen to it 10 times I have to hold myself back from listening to it more I dont want to get tired of it,

6/10 crappy mess the song is... i hope cd version would sound much better, but like i said before, strong structure is a total mess and riffs are just ripoffs of several bands... drums blows

PS GC: 9/10

i fuckin like it, both new songs take a few listens to grow on you, but i really really like both. nice progression for opeth. very much look forward to the album release.

TGC = 9 BP's out of 10
GoP = 9 BP's out of 10

Can Anyone say metallica?....im not very pleased with the new songs, very nu-metal ,and lacking the traditional style of opeth, i mean i still love the bastards with all my heart,but this new album is a giant leap in the wrong direction,altho they would probobly make a ton of money off of those stupid hardcore and nu-metal listening fags because theres like 4 minutes of palm muting on the grand conjuration, but like i said....Opeth has been making insane music since 1995, and i wish them all the success they deserve which is alot and im still gonna buy the album to support my favorite band and i cant wait for them to come to New York, im gonna be first in line, so if anyone lives around here and goes to their show in manhatten, ill see you there Long Live Opeth \m/.....ps i give the song 5/10

how the fuck is it nu-metal... Did you actually listen to the songs??? if ghost of perdition is fucking nu-metal than im seriously going to investigate the rest of this genre - but since it isn't, it makes you a fool.

i must say.... so far i dont like the new album as much as i like their old stuff.
i dont think nothing will beat their old songs. right now im listeing to Ghost of perdition (the song) and its not that bad but i know that i could be better. eh.