Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

I installed farcry 4 even before the wolfestein and I cant find the game very interesting and I am thinking in delete the game from the system. It´s strange because I loved farcry 3 and indeed this seems like farcry 3.5 but somehow it´s boring, the missions are not interesting enough, everything feels the same as 3 but with much less interest.

Black Ops 3 - 7/10

Had MW 2 and 3 and Black Ops 1 and 2 for XBox 360. The box died about 2 years ago and I had pretty much grown tired of the MW games before it died. Roommate bought me BO3 for a Christmas gift and it instantly sucked me back in with the fast-paced gameplay. Fairly fun but after a while it's all sort of the same. I also cannot stand games that don't fully let you customize your audio. For example, I have a keyboard with headset jacks on it and I prefer to run my games audio through my speakers and the voice chat through the headset. Most games won't let you configure this and end up having to hear people talk through the speakers and that annoys the shit out of me.

I got into Grim Dawn too, but I put it away when Fallout came out. I think I'll pick it up again soon and then get immediately distracted by XCOM 2 (10?) when that comes out.

Jef

Installed Just Cause 3 (loved JC2) and it's unplayable. Buggy as shit and slow despite updates.

PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds

Great game. Still early access and a little buggy. Haven’t ever played a game that gets my blood pumping like this one does.