RE: Mods

Thrymfal

Snootchie Bootchies
Aug 14, 2003
Cocoa Beach, Florida
So the other day I got a PM from Corporal McDick. He said that he agreed that we could use a mod and nominated me for the job. I said i'd accept, but only if it was cool with everyone else on the board, so here it is folks, do we want a mod? yay or nay.

oh, and Tyra, we'd like you to mod too, if you'd like

sounds good to me. but id probably get yelled at all the time for yelling at everyone.... =\

id pick you over tyra though because i dont see tyra on here as much as you. or both... whatever.

I dont know, the posts here arent quite as ridiculous as some of the other shit around here, and it's definately not as bad as it was back during the Great Mekane Flame Wars.

IN FLAMES AND OPETH OWN ALL!!!!

p.s. tupac is sweet too.....

jeeeeez this mekane must be a real fucking hero. he may no longer be with us but his legacy lives on. he has been mentioned in atleast 5 recent threads and he hasnt posted here in atleast like 5-6 months or some shit. maybe i shouldnt have kept fightin with him becuase now we will never hear the end of it.

I'd suck at the mod thing, 'cause I get a kick out of morons posting here and then getting their asses kicked by you guys. Very Darwinistic, really, 'cause if you're a dumbass you can't survive on this forum....and really, part of what I like about this place is that everybody has an opinion and everyone expresses it here, and I like reading everybodys' opinion, dumbass or not (it's usually dumbasses that post things that provoke thought and conversation and open up the door to actually setting them straight). The only thing I take real offense to is really personal attacks meant in earnest and not in jest. We really don't get a lot of those, 'cause very few have the balls or lack of intelligence to do those in here. Besides, I don't want to mess with anything that might embarrass my baby brother....:D

Thrymie - go for it.
(but don't destroy this so-called "nature" (bitching by Demons and companions) of this board;) Sometimes its too funny. Only regulate shit like mekane did. Where's him BTW? Dead? I hope so.)

hahaha, Truffle shuffle truffle shuffle.

but seriously, dont worry about changing the atmosphere of this place or anything if i get the job, i basically want to act as a failsafe against future mekanes and people who start threads on things already thoroughly discussed. essentially, i'll only delete threads and posts if i get complaints from you guys. I obviously enjoy a lot of the chaos that goes on around here, but, some of the kiddie shit could stand to stop.

T '04! heh

no, like i said, only if i get serious complaints. that is unless we get some nazi ss shit in here, in which case, the heathen hammer comes down!