Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

Originally posted by bodomite
SMOKE CRACK AND WORSHIP SATAN

I think those were Mother Teresa's last words.

Ok, here's me. Unlike everyone saying "don't laugh", feel free to laugh. But I have put a curse on this picture, so if you do laugh, be prepared for the worst case of herpes this planet has ever seen.

ibanezchef-18.jpg

Originally posted by rustymetal
Neither do I. At least, not in PMs... :devil:

Oh yeah, I'm not suggesting we try it, BasilisK...

:D

I graciously accept your offer not to try it. Not a big fan of the penis, myself...:puke:

Mustn't.... laugh...... at.............. Lee......... :D

Originally posted by BasilisK 3 7 77
I graciously accept your offer not to try it. Not a big fan of the penis, myself...:puke:
Well, I don't mind my own, but someone else's... :puke:

;)

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
*wolfwhistle* Lee is a hottie!

Lucky Val! :)
yip :) ask him to post the pic which is on ade's site... that's pretty old (i guess he was 17 there), but... :loco:

"i believe this heart of mine when it tells my eyes that this is beauty"
pain of salvation - this heart of mine

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
I think those were Mother Teresa's last words.

Ok, here's me. Unlike everyone saying "don't laugh", feel free to laugh. But I have put a curse on this picture, so if you do laugh, be prepared for the worst case of herpes this planet has ever seen.

ibanezchef-18.jpg

Hey...you almost look like "The Dude" ! :D

Here comes the ugly. This was taken 8 months ago. Nothing is differnent about me, except I lost 40 pounds. And sorry for the quality, it was taken in a dimly lit dorm room. :lol:

Marcus.jpg

I found this on my computer so I decided to post it. Hopefully I can get a better picture of when I do unpack(fucking bank taking too long).

don't worry for your english, but if you repeat the line in the same way, that doesn't help me too much to understand what you mean ;)

i said to stop it 'cause i think he's engaged :rolleyes: and no, that is not a bad thing, since he is with me :D

val (taking the psycho test to post on the other thread)

edit:
@slaughter of soul: 40 pounds? was it so expensive to take that pic? :p