Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

Hahaha...dammit, I'm bored, this is the most involved conversation going. My woman needs to get pics from PP3 developed...D:<

NP: Steel Prophet - Ides of March

Originally posted by tara
Now he does!!!!!! I'm buzzin now though. Oh boy.... :(

See, its because you're drinking. Have a bit more and i'll look like Corky from Life Goes On or something.

I love Steel Prophet...I can't fucking wait to hear New Eden with Rick Mythiasin on vocals...\m/

Originally posted by Wandrail
Hahaha...dammit, I'm bored, this is the most involved conversation going. My woman needs to get pics from PP3 developed...D:<

Same with me too! Well not the woman thing but, you know.
:-/

See, its because you're drinking. Have a bit more and i'll look like Corky from Life Goes On or something.

Hahahaha! Ewww no, never!
Then again, I'm looking more and more like Jessica Alba everytime I take a peek in the mirror. :cry:

Yes, I will when I get enough money to do it up nice and fancy since they're extra special pictures ;) High-gloss, CD-ROM, Double (maybe triple) print, 4x6 - *twix voice* Ooooh Yeeeah!!

~Sh0k~

Originally posted by mourningstar
your woman? vanessa paradis? ;)

Who the hell is that?
fragend002.gif

Originally posted by sh0kr0k
Yes, I will when I get enough money to do it up nice and fancy since they're extra special pictures ;) High-gloss, CD-ROM, Double (maybe triple) print, 4x6 - *twix voice* Ooooh Yeeeah!!

~Sh0k~

Haha, sounds awesome...dammit, can't the photo place just bill ME instead, so we can get them?? :D

Originally posted by sh0kr0k
Who the hell is that?
fragend002.gif

Well, a page or so back, there was this whole, horrible, but funny in an annoying kind of way, conversation about me looking/not looking like some number of stupid people...Vanessa Paradis is Johnny Depp's woman, and that was one comparison. It must have seemed horribly egotistical, but I know I'm not that damn good looking, otherwise I would have it alot easier in life?? :rolleyes: It was the only conversation going, really...

Vanessa Paradis is Johnny Depp's woman

Ah, I had no idea she was Johnny's woman.. it all makes sense now. I read the thread from my last post but I guess I didn't make the connection since I don't know this Vanessa chick :rolleyes: haha!

I still think you're hotter than them all, but I'm biased ;)

~Sh0k~

Originally posted by xenophobe
:)

Internet relationship or were you both local at some time?

I hope for the sake of both of them they were local at some point. I've done the whole internet relationship long-distance thing and it never worked out. :( It was too hard for me to be away from that special person for months on end.

By the way xeno, my class reunion thing last night was very fun AND interesting. You learn a lot of things about people after not seeing them for five years. :cry: