Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

yeah, i doubt lizard can really piss me off. but if he does, this is what will happen:
1) i ask him what's italian whuppass
2) i open up a big can if it on him

val (who found the one)

Originally posted by sh0kr0k
*chuckles at someone calling her man a Peter Steele look-a-like*
The gods are smiling on me :eek: I think you're a bit right..

~Sh0k~

:err: Peter Steele? Well, I don't see the resemblance...I used to get Johnny Depp a bit, though.

Me.

1833.jpg

Originally posted by tara
Good lord, people! Am I really that ugly????
on the (distasteful) site you've taken that pic from, there are unfortunately worse ones.
what i'm wondering about is: is that a female or a male?? :confused:

Originally posted by mourningstar
on the (distasteful) site you've taken that pic from, there are unfortunately worse ones.
what i'm wondering about is: is that a female or a male?? :confused:

It's a girl...when I did an image search on Google, I specifically typed in "ugly girl" in the search box.

Oh well....I guess I should be fair and post a real photo of myself, huh?

Image020.jpg

:eek:

Originally posted by Wandrail
Here...me both when I had long hair, oh, anytime prior to 3 months ago, and a more recent one of me after an annoying day at work :mad:

ericcrouch.jpg

killme.jpg

maybe those worked...

-Eric

Holy shit. :eek:
And you kind of look like Mike Patton in the second photo.

@tara: and why on earth would you want to describe yourself as an ugly girl? you were probably staring at god in that pic ( :p ) but i don't think you're ugly :) but you know, i'm a girl myself, so you might want to read others' opinions.

[btw, just a question (you must know i'm an eyebrows-obsessed): do you use a pencil on yours?]

Originally posted by mourningstar
@tara: and why on earth would you want to describe yourself as an ugly girl? you were probably staring at god in that pic ( :p ) but i don't think you're ugly :) but you know, i'm a girl myself, so you might want to read others' opinions.

[btw, just a question (you must know i'm an eyebrows-obsessed): do you use a pencil on yours?]

I do, sometimes. Not that I don't have any eyebrows left or anything but I like to them make them darker sometimes. It looks better with the black hair.

Originally posted by tara
Holy shit. :eek:
And you kind of look like Mike Patton in the second photo.

All of these comparisons are new to me...Mike patton is especially out of left field! :lol: If its meant as a compliment, thank you?

Originally posted by Unchallenged Hate
well shit...my old name came up! I'll stick with tara though as to not confuse anyone.

How annoying.
Now I'm talking to myself! Yes!

i saw mike patton some months ago. he's not that good looking anymore, imo, but for sure he didn't lose his charism...

@wandrail: did anyone tell you you look like lupin III? :lol: