Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
Maybe after christmas I'll be able to post a picture of the gorgeous mourningstar in a compromising position :lol:

yes, sure honey.
and i will post a picture of you with the eyeliner. 'cause here you say you won't allow your gf to paint your toe nails, but the world must know what you allow me to do! mwahahaaaa :lol:

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
But let's not even begin to think about pictures of me in a bikini. This is a family board, afterall. :s
oh my god, lee! shut up! :lol:
well, the damage is now done. if someone is wondering, the answer is: pink. :rolleyes:

...sure, when its on a guy -retches from involuntary mental imagery- and all I can think of is The Big Lebowski's dude in a pink thong, someone save me...

Someone snapped my pic a year ago, painted it, and sent it too me, but if you know who did it, let me know.

Spring of 2001 at the Nevada "ABATE" Lukemia run, that started in Phoenix, and ended in Reno Nevada.

;O.K. I messed something up here, so I'll have to post it later once I figure out what I did wrong, sorry.

fcff2a87.jpg

Originally posted by Wandrail
Here...me both when I had long hair, oh, anytime prior to 3 months ago, and a more recent one of me after an annoying day at work :mad:

ericcrouch.jpg

killme.jpg

maybe those worked...

-Eric

Maybe it's just me (or perhaps the ale), but I think you look a lot like Peter Steele in that first picture...

Originally posted by Sonnenritter
Maybe it's just me (or perhaps the ale), but I think you look a lot like Peter Steele in that first picture...

*chuckles at someone calling her man a Peter Steele look-a-like*
The gods are smiling on me :eek: I think you're a bit right..

~Sh0k~