Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

Why is it that Hilj is too inhibited to post just her face, but Scultped has to disrobe for us? Something really off-kilter there...

:D ok ok, i have only one other pic uploaded now, i was imitating a friend so i have a weird face, and it's dark because of the lack of light, anyway:
me.jpg

Originally posted by Hiljainen
:D ok ok, i have only one other pic uploaded now, i was imitating a friend so i have a weird face
So your friend looks like you, but the difference is his/her head is shoved over at some spasmodic angle?

and it's dark because of the lack of light, anyway
Brilliant deduction. Thanks for pointing that out. I thought it was dark because there was too much light.

...and it's dark because of the lack of light...

The best way to take a picture ;)
Im not very fond of the light myself, prefere the dark...

Nice picture :)

I didn't claim anything like that, just having a slightly sarcastic/vitriotic joke.
And I probably am a superior mind, even if I didn't claim it; but that's by-the-by.

Anyhow, the funny thing in this thread is have you seen how many pictures Wandrail has posted? And in nearly each post they're in, it contains some lame excuse for posting them. Like people can't figure out he just likes to keep posting his picture in the hope of receiving compliments, or just some megalomaniacal desire to post his picture. He should have registered under the name of Sadam Hussein :lol:

Originally posted by Papa Lazarou
I didn't claim anything like that, just having a slightly sarcastic/vitriotic joke.
And I probably am a superior mind, even if I didn't claim it; but that's by-the-by.

Anyhow, the funny thing in this thread is have you seen how many pictures Wandrail has posted? And in nearly each post they're in, it contains some lame excuse for posting them. Like people can't figure out he just likes to keep posting his picture in the hope of receiving compliments, or just some megalomaniacal desire to post his picture. He should have registered under the name of Sadam Hussein :lol:

congratulations... you are breaking the top of being an idiot!

:D ok ok, i have only one other pic uploaded now, i was imitating a friend so i have a weird face, and it's dark because of the lack of light, anyway:
me.jpg

Awww....
baby face :)
you really have beautiful face.

(and i really dont give compliment usually)