recent concert thread,,,

Saw The Haunted on Sat night
bowdown.gif

Well, I'm in Norway at the Inferno festival. It's a cool festival, I like the atmosphere there.
Last night I only saw half of the bands where playing there. Entomted and Vader were fantastic!

Hey Gauny, how is My Darkest Hate ??
I'm gonna see them in September, here in my home-"kaff" :D

btw, I guess I've been to a lot of concerts since I was here last time ...

the last gigs I saw were:
Children Of Bodom, Soilwork and Shadow's Fall (last night, guess I never banged that much)

Stratovarius, Symphony X and Thunderstone (April 17th, S X were awesome, Strato OK, a bit boring)

Wizard, Majesty and some local bands in a small club in Hanau (April 19th, cool atmosphere, good gig)

I was so happy I got to see Evergrey again last friday. They rule, in case someone didn't know yet. And I'm going to see them again tomorrow :)

@ Corny........can we expect some live reviews of the aforementioned gigs for MP? You haven't sent in anything since Masterplan.
But you may think of a plan for meeting/camping at BG Fest. I'm not too enthusiastic about going there but well.....When are you leaving? Maybe we can arrange something.

huh....not too early then, please. I will still have to work on thursday but I can probably arrange to leave around noon and then head over to your place to pick you up. Ok....we'll have to talk about it once I'm back from Sweden, I'm flying over this afternoon.

as for the topic of this thread:
as stated in my previous post, I just saw the Evergrey guys again :)
though I went through hell getting there because I was stuck in this biiiig traffic jam with even a motorway closed. but in a somewhat roundabout way I finally got there. all in all it took me 3 1/2 hours to get there (usually it's a way of 1 1/2 max....which is luckily how long it only took me to get home)
But I still have gotten home at 4 am :saint: and I got up 3 hours later for work (started a bit later today ;) )
The show wasn't as awesome as the one in Vosselaar the week before (less ppl also) but it did have its memorable moments. (sorry k-mak if the latter part of my post bored you :p )