recent concert thread,,,

13th angel

of wolf and man
Jan 25, 2002
sacramento california
Visit site
thought I would start a thread about concerts you have recently been to.......

I went to death angel(first show since regrouping) on the 6th of July......first time seeing them....I really enJoyed the show......anyone else see them before??

We still have 6th July!.........Death Angel? They're not disbanded anymore then? (not that I really cared... :rolleyes: )

My last gig was Brainstorm on 6th June :headbang:

Im having a hard time keeping the days straight this week too....lol:)

My last show was Iced Earth/ Panzer/ In Flames , April 29th. in San Fransisco. Wish I had known you then 13th Angel. Definitely due for another soon. Like at the end of this month when I go see Dio/Scorps/Deep Purple..HooPah!!:)

Hehe....what are both of you up to being confused about everything? :D
And you just recently met? :)

Anyway, Brainstorm were - as always - awesome! :headbang: (pics aren't online yet) It was a small gig in a youth center (<---no idea if that is an English word...) in the Netherlands. Grave Digger were headliner but I didn't watch their show :p

Well ... I was at the BYH-festival last weekend ... the last club gig was Edguy & Kreator on May 31st ... the 10-year anniversary-gig for Edguy - with Kreator as a support-act ... Mille seemed to be pissed off btw ... :D :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by 13th angel
I would also like to get a cd of stigma( i think that is the name,correct me if I am wrong gauny)

Stygma IV :p
(they had to change their name a couple of times though - they were called Stigmata and Stigmata IV before)

So what concert, besides a big festival like wacken :cry:, was your fav. people?

I think mine was In Flames and Nevermore. Cause In Flames got me into european metal, and it was my first metal concert
:)

There have been so many great shows. But my all time, all time favorite would have to be Queensryches...Operation mindcrime. They blew me away with thier theatrics and light show, it was amazing!

:cool: :headbang:

My last concert : an extreme (french) metal festival near my town, with No Return as headliners, technical thrash/death, the band is now signed on Nuclear Blast. Killer show!

@13th angel : you should get Court of Eternity by Stygma ;) by this time they were known as Stigmata IV...