recent concert thread,,,

Originally posted by Gums
So what concert, besides a big festival like wacken :cry:, was your fav. people?
Impossible to tell ...

maybe Spice Girls ... :rolleyes: :lol:

no (but I really saw them live), my best gig was ... shit, I really can't tell ... maybe Ozzy in '96 ... or a Savior gig in '98 or '99, because of the cool atmosphere ... I really cannot tell ...

Originally posted by Fangface
My last concert : an extreme (french) metal festival near my town, with No Return as headliners, technical thrash/death, the band is now signed on Nuclear Blast. Killer show!

@13th angel : you should get Court of Eternity by Stygma ;) by this time they were known as Stigmata IV...

what does the singer in no return sound like.....is he a death metal vocalist or what?...................stygma IV is on my list......(damn list is getting longer everyday):D

ooooops I forgot to reply to 13th Angel... :rolleyes:
yeah No Return has a death metal growler, you know grugrugrugrugrugruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :D
they're a great live act!

@Cora : nothing except Wacken, just like you ;)

My next concerts will be Dio in Pratteln, Primal Fear/Rage in Lyon, and Gamma Ray in Strasbourg with Corny ;) :)
+ Doro, Dark Tranquillity and Hammerfall in Lyon in November/December/January I think.

Originally posted by Fangface
... and Gamma Ray in Strasbourg with Corny ;) :)
Guess what, Gauny might join us ! :) :cool: :D

I'll see Ayreon & Vanden Plas on october 2nd, Rage & Primal Fear on october 4th, In Flames & Pain & Soilwork on october 9th - tough month :cool:
And , as you mentioned, Gamma Ray in Strasbourg :)

Then next year Stratovarius, the BG-festival, SwedenRock and Wacken ...
and some others I suppose ... ;) :D

This is recent and not future concert thread :p
But since you started I'm going to list them as well.

I thought about seeing Paradise Lost tonight, they're playing open air in the city of Cologne, there's a huge party going on in the streets and it's all because of the PopKomm. Anyway, I'm not going.
Next will probably be Subway to Sally, they're playing for free in the city of Essen (open air) - last year I saw Kreator at the same place :headbang:

I'm thinking about going to see Suidakra in the beginning of September, followed by Rage (my 14th Rage gig :D ), Borknagar plus a bunch of other bands in October, probably also the In Flames tour and, depending on what bands will be confirmed, Westfalenfestival.
That's what I can foresee at the moment.
Unfortunately I'm going to be very busy in November because of my further education (exams :cry: ), I hope I won't miss too many gigs then (Gamma Ray is already one of them)

Originally posted by Gaunerin
I'm thinking about going to see Suidakra in the beginning of September

I always wanted to quote myself and my important messages :rolleyes:
Anyways.........I'm not thinking about going to see them, I'm actually going to do it :headbang:
And I'm not the only one from this board who's going :D

Well....obviously it was not possible to compare the gig to the show in Wacken and the set was too short. But they still rocked! :headbang: Hehe....my neck still hurts :D