recent concert thread,,,

Am I evil ???
devil.gif

Nooooooooo ;)

originally posted by me ( :D ) in the Ayreon forum

WOW !!! :worship:

I saw them yesterday in Aschaffenburg, and I still am so stun !!!

That was, indeed, the VERY BEST concert I saw in my entire life, and I think I have already seen some ;)

I made like 120 pictures or so, and I am just uploading them, so I'll give you the link as soon as I have 'em all up ... I suppose I won't get it all done today !

All 9 performers were doing a great job, it would not be fair to say that one of them was better than another one ... they all gave their best, and that made it a special event last night :cool: :) :) :)

There were so many great passages I'd like to mention ...

- the solo-duel of Arjen and the keyboarder (Joost ??)
- Arjen standing behind Peter (the bass-player), he played Peter's bass with his right hand, left one on the guitar, Peter doing the same at Arjen's guitar :lol:
- Russel, Damian and the third singer (?) entering the crowd during one of the last songs, I cannot remember which one it was, and the crowd went crazy ...

and - of course - Floor and Irene ... :D :)

Anyone got the setlist ??

I hope so bad that there will be at least a live-album, it was so ... so ... UNBELIEVABLE !!!

Cheers,
Corny :worship:

PS: A very big THANK YOU to all from the band for patiently signing the booklets and let me shoot photos of them :) :)

PPS: Is it definetely that there won't be any other Ayreon / Star One tour ever ??? :cry: Nevermind, I saw them once :)

Did it just like you did, Gauny, after the Rage-gig, I belive ;p