recent concert thread,,,

hehe....it was John's idea in the first place :p I'm not very inventive with these things :(
Anyway, I thought it sounds like a name for some of these action figures for children to play with (resembles He-man in a way :D )........hope that is fine with you :D :D

ok....I've been to a Rage gig yesterday (did I mention it was my 14th Rage gig? :D ) and I even met IronHeike :)
Well...I enoyed it but I've seen better shows of them. I understand it isn't easy to choose between songs to play live, especially with so many records out like Rage have. But I missed a lot of the classics. Then again, it's the tour for the current album, so what did I expect? :rolleyes: Also, I remember seeing them playing for 2 hours - yesterday it was something like 1 1/2.
Went home after Rage played because I don't like Primal Fear :p

Nope, it is a co-headlining tour. In fact, they didn't have a support at all which I thought was rather strange. This must have been the first gig I attened where there wasn't a support act at all.

First Rage and PF wanted to switch spots each night but as far as I know Rage decided to play as the first band on all evenings.

Me wants to hear about Quiet Riot! (Kevin DuBrow still alive and breathing?) QR was one of my favorites when I was a little kid. And it's still great!

I just came back from Zero Nine concert, of which I mentioned some time ago. They were ok, nothing more. Led Zeppelin/Mötley Crue/Dio kinda stuff. Only not even close as good as the three.