recommend me some music

Werther

New Metal Member
Jun 5, 2005
I'm looking for something for the end of summer early autumn.Something with lyrics about love,loneliness and melancholy or along those lines. Rule out anathema and katatonie, i already know them, but they are the kind of sound im looking for. also something like morningrise.

I listen to the same music year round. Lyrics about love and loneliness? Go listen to some country.

where can i buy that? amazon is out of stock.
I found Ave End -Lacrimas Profundere , anyone know them?

There's actually nothing wrong with this thread so shut up and fuck off.

I will post now and think later as per usual as I can't think of a suitable band right now.

Int said:
There's actually nothing wrong with this thread so shut up and fuck off.

I will post now and think later as per usual as I can't think of a suitable band right now.

Are you fucking kidding me? This is the umpteenth time there's been a recommend me some (insert genre here) thread. I rarely post, but even I get fucking fed up with seeing the same goddamn topic over and over again.

SkeetsMaloy said:
Are you fucking kidding me? This is the umpteenth time there's been a recommend me some (insert genre here) thread. I rarely post, but even I get fucking fed up with seeing the same goddamn topic over and over again.

Right, but with NO FUCKING SEARCH FUNCTION it's a little harder not to repeat the same threads over and over again. The guy's asking for some bands, blahblahblah it's been done to death but I'd rather this thread at least serves some form of constructive purpose instead of treating it as an opportunity to flame anyone and anything.

Not that it matters anyway since every thread on this travesty of a forum deteriorates into either newbiebashing or laughing at BlackMetalTyrant's skin (which is, I grant, hilarious).