Recommend me some death metal (Not a generic thread)

How does posting on a forum have anything to do with wasting oxygen? Does music really have that much to do with what I contribute to the world or are you being a bit childish?

Since this post seems to have lost its way anyways... Can anyone recommend some good Tech Death bands for me? I seem to have recently fallen in love with the sound... i'm looking for stuff in the Necrophagist, Spawn of Possession, Psycroptic vein... can't say i'm too fond of some of the "prog" death stuff I.E atheist/cynic

Phrozenspite said:
Since this post seems to have lost its way anyways... Can anyone recommend some good Tech Death bands for me? I seem to have recently fallen in love with the sound... i'm looking for stuff in the Necrophagist, Spawn of Possession, Psycroptic vein... can't say i'm too fond of some of the "prog" death stuff I.E atheist/cynic
Anata - Under a Stone With No Inscription
Suffocation - Pierced From Within
Demilich - Nespithe

Phrozenspite said:

Martyr - Warp Zone

Edit: I don't know if that's too "proggy" or not. It reminds me a lot of Death (the band).

Zoracxis said:
What about Drawn and Ouartered? I feel they have a Morbid Angel-like sound and Immolation sound.

Are they really that well known? They're from my area but I have yet to see them live.