Recommend me some wanky tasteless metal

day_flame.jpg

Sinister Mephisto said:
I want something completely devoid of taste. I want to listen to it in the same way I want to see a car crash.
:puke:
CRADLE OF FILTH:puke: :puke: :puke:

Gory Elephant said:
Depends on what you mean by wanky & tasteless, & I know I am going to get flamed for this, but just look for any band that has keyboards, acoustic guitar or a flute. That should do it!!

Mike
Dude, maybe the flute, but some great albums have acoustics and keyboards on them. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?:loco:
TO THE POSTER OF THIS THREAD:
Also check out the band whose photo you have on your thread. That should pretty much answer your question. Sharlee D'Angelo is the biggest poser in the metal scene.:yuk:

Gory Elephant said:
Depends on what you mean by wanky & tasteless, & I know I am going to get flamed for this, but just look for any band that has keyboards, acoustic guitar or a flute. That should do it!!

Mike
or quarter notes

fuck even half notes are a bit pretentious

VadimVon said:
Dude, maybe the flute, but some great albums have acoustics and keyboards on them. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?:loco:
TO THE POSTER OF THIS THREAD:
Also check out the band whose photo you have on your thread. That should pretty much answer your question. Sharlee D'Angelo is the biggest poser in the metal scene.:yuk:

What's he posing as? I haven't heard that word since I almost wanted to skateboard.

Sinister Mephisto said:
What's he posing as? I haven't heard that word since I almost wanted to skateboard.
Sharlee D'Angelo is about as cool as Kip Winger. OOOH, BABY BABY!
And you're just a fucking poser for "almost wanting to skateboard".

Dodens Grav said:
Sharlee D'Angelo was in Mercyful Fate, that's good enough.
Alright, Mercyful Fate :worship: is a fucking legend. He was just a passer-by who received a paycheck without contributing one riff. But, anyway, I don't really give a fuck to argue about that cheeseball anymore. That dude is about as good of a bassplayer as the girl from Poison.

Actually he is a competent bassist. I don't know what your vendetta is against him besides the fact that he plays in Arch Enemy.

Gory Elephant said:

Mike
fuck off, old genesis had flute and it rocks!!! :headbang: