Recommend me your favorite album

After listening to a lot of NEVERMORE, FEAR FACTORY, EXODUS etc ..........
Although I love crisp clean production, SUFFOCATIONS self titled album does it for me when I have had enough sterilization for my ears. Not everyones cup of tea, but for some odd reason, I love the production, makes it that more brutal IMO.:headbang:

I like the s/t album but i think the production sounds quite sterile/modern/clean/polished/fake actually... :) (i don't think it sounds bad though).

They got a new track off the new album on Myspace by the way. Better sounding guitars but drums are pretty meh IMO.

Forgot to say this one :

''The tatterdemalion express'' of Mar De Grises, a chili doom/prog band. This album is tits. I love their second one too ''Draining the waterheard'', but I think their first one was the best.

Danzig: I, II & III
Sepultura: Beneath The Remains & Arise
Nailbomb: Point Blank
White Zombie: La Sexorcisto & Astro Creep: 2000
Anthrax: Sound of White Noise
Entombed: Wolverine Blues & To Ride, Shoot Straight and Speak the Truth
Carcass: Heartwork & Necrotism
Fear Factory: Soul of a New Machine & Demanufacture
Machine Head: Burn My Eyes & The More Things Change
Napalm Death: Diatribes
Prong: Cleansing & Rude Awakening

The Sisters Of Mercy- Floodland.

Yes, it's a new wave record from 1986. But it was absolutely critical to my development as a musician. It taught me that dark and heavy was a feeling, and you didn't need heavy guitars to get there. o_O First And Last And Always might make more sense to a typical listener than Floodland, though, as it's much more straightforward a record. (And it's easy as hell to make the songs on there into metal tunes... just crunch up the riffs.)